Do you think they will let us finally change accessory color as well in New Genesis?

alt text

THIS MASK IS SO PERFECT FOR MY CAST BUT I JUST NEED TO CHANGE IT TO WHITE WITH RED ENERGY! T ^T

I believe they said you will be able to choose where the accessory color comes from (but I forget whether it was an option to choose which layering wear piece the color comes from, or from a different part of the same layer) but there was no mention of an option to change it separately.

It looked like it depends on the colors of your outfit which colors you could pick. I really wanted my back thruster wings to be red instead of blue, ugh they would have been so perfect!

All i want to know is if they will release a set of CAST parts in NGS that look vaguale like a human skeleton so i can finally cosplay as a Necon. I already got the C'tan names going, so all i need is something to go with it. A little more flair wouldn't hurt, so colorable accessories would help. Although i guess a skull-like head part would be enough.

@Milk said in Do you think they will let us finally change accessory color as well in New Genesis?:

It looked like it depends on the colors of your outfit which colors you could pick. I really wanted my back thruster wings to be red instead of blue, ugh they would have been so perfect!

RIGHT?! ;D