Do you think they will let us finally change accessory color as well in New Genesis?

alt text

THIS MASK IS SO PERFECT FOR MY CAST BUT I JUST NEED TO CHANGE IT TO WHITE WITH RED ENERGY! T ^T

It looked like it depends on the colors of your outfit which colors you could pick. I really wanted my back thruster wings to be red instead of blue, ugh they would have been so perfect!

All i want to know is if they will release a set of CAST parts in NGS that look vaguale like a human skeleton so i can finally cosplay as a Necon. I already got the C'tan names going, so all i need is something to go with it. A little more flair wouldn't hurt, so colorable accessories would help. Although i guess a skull-like head part would be enough.

@Milk said in Do you think they will let us finally change accessory color as well in New Genesis?:

It looked like it depends on the colors of your outfit which colors you could pick. I really wanted my back thruster wings to be red instead of blue, ugh they would have been so perfect!

RIGHT?! ;D