This is for the EU Community!!

I myself don't live in the EU but I'm very curious to how many dedicated fans will be joining us tonight.

Which Ship will you embark on?

Give us the deets so fellow EU players can meet up with you and part take in your journey!

Will you be Playing the Whole 32ish hours or taking frequent breaks?

And the list goes on! ^^

Not EU but... SEGA Europe does manage game releases in Australia. I'll be playing on Ship 1 personally as I have a lot of American friends. Some other players in Australia will be joining me in Ship 1 as well though...

I'm from the EU. Pretty new to the game in the sense that I haven't played the JP version.

Not because of the captcha boss. I defeated that one.

As for the ships, I'm thorn between the first 3. (no pun intended)

Ship 1 or 3 , I think that ship 2 is more for vets, but I played older versions and ill try 3.

@oNazri going on ship 4 im from ireland

They only opened 1 and 2, impossible login right now , this is good, a lot of people interested in the game.

I'm from EU, old skool player from DC/GC days EU god 3 ep3 hyped pso2 coming to xbox one!!

Here is to hoping us UK/EU/AUS players will be given access in the future I know a lot of people who have been waiting a long time to play PSO2, or hell just a console PSO Game again

@Littica-Marek said in This is for the EU Community!!:

Here is to hoping us UK/EU/AUS players will be given access in the future I know a lot of people who have been waiting a long time to play PSO2, or hell just a console PSO Game again

Access isn't really denied to EU really. It's just needs you to change a couple of settings.

Releasing a EU version of the game would be a mistake, dividing the Western community wouldn't make much sense.

@Luz-PT said in This is for the EU Community!!:

Access isn't really denied to EU really. It's just needs you to change a couple of settings.

Releasing a EU version of the game would be a mistake, dividing the Western community wouldn't make much sense.

The problem are UQ's They are usually catering towards time-frames in which the players are most active which differs with each Region. As a EU player myself i can tell you that I would rarely get to participate in more than 3 UQ's a day (and that's if I were lucky) because i'd come back from work around Midnight JST and by the time JP players were waking up I'd be going to sleep.

If the NA team were to add Timeslots for UQ's that are EU friendly that would be awesome tho.

@oNazri I'm personally gonna play on Ship 1 since that's where my friends decided to play on during the Beta.

@Cathy said in This is for the EU Community!!:

The problem are UQ's They are usually catering towards time-frames in which the players are most active which differs with each Region. As a EU player myself i can tell you that I would rarely get to participate in more than 3 UQ's a day (and that's if I were lucky) because i'd come back from work around Midnight JST and by the time JP players were waking up I'd be going to sleep.

If the NA team were to add Timeslots for UQ's that are EU friendly that would be awesome tho.

@oNazri I'm personally gonna play on Ship 1 since that's where my friends decided to play on during the Beta.

I agree with the timeslots needing some change for EU.

If concerts are all at 4am my time then I'll never have a chance to participate in one.

I agree with the timeslots needing some change for EU.

If concerts are all at 4am my time then I'll never have a chance to participate in one.

Oh that was just a Beta timeslot. In JP the Concerts usually take place multiple times a day, usually 30 min before a UQ so that you can use the concert boost for the quest.

Yeah Timeshifting a few blocks to other timezones would fix some of that