Monica the worst character in the game...

Monica she's the most annoying character in PSO2 simply the worst enhancer in the whole PSO2 universe she will fail even if your chances are 90%... God Luther was right she's A PIECE OF ARK TRASH!!!

It was only a matter of time until Dudu infilitrated the forums 😜

Worst character is Matoi.

No the worst character is Sarah.

@Ardent-Seraph said in Monica the worst character in the game...:

she's ... simply the worst enhancer in the whole PSO2 universe she will fail even if your chances are 90%...

I dunno, sounds like a successful business model to me.

@Weirdo said in Monica the worst character in the game...:

No the worst character is Sarah.

I actually have to agree here, I still remember the cutscene where Klariskrays said "we should upgrade the NPC shops so they actually have some decent armor / weapons to sell" and Sarah was like "no, that would be irresponsible".

Nah Monica all the way at least she apologises when she fails, Dudu like don’t look at me man, and actually sounds disappointed when you succeed

I don't problems with Monica she at least is trying, Dudu on the other hand he does that on purpose

Well, I personally don't have much liking to Dudu or Monica, but people need to understand that if it is not 100% - YOU CAN FAIL.

Coming from someone that makes meseta selling 10% base success affixes

The funny thing is Monica was added as a functionally-identical version of Dudu just so there'd be an apologetic NPC doing enhancement attempts.

@HarmlessSyan said in Monica the worst character in the game...:

people need to understand that if it is not 100% - YOU CAN FAIL.

This.

@HarmlessSyan

Yeah but only monica seems able to fail ~50-60% x15 in a row. Its her special ability.

(Seriously though I dont think any difference, I find her more annoying though lol)

One would think that after you gather all the necessary materials, they tell you the price and if they fail, you don't need to pay. But no, insted it's:

Player: You failed?

Dudu: Yep. Pay up and we'll try again.

Player: I'm not going to pay for a failed attempt!

Dudu: Well, that's too bad as we can't try again until you do.

Player: This is a scam!

Dudu: Them's the rules, chump. Hehehe.

Of the two, I prefer going to Dudu. Failing a ring enchancement at +4 thrice? No thanks, Monica. I'll save the gemstones.

@HarmlessSyan said in Monica the worst character in the game...:

Well, I personally don't have much liking to Dudu or Monica, but people need to understand that if it is not 100% - YOU CAN FAIL.

This is a very old and universal lesson everyone should drill into their minds. It's a relic from older korean mmorpgs with horrible upgrade systems. Some of which still exist. It sucks to lose your money and materials but always know than RNG is aganist you in video games. You will miss that 90% chance to crit, you will fail that 95% chance to upgrade. It should be very rare but it happens far more than it should so always expect the worse if it's not 100%.