What is up with jerks in game

To you jerks starting urgent quests with only a few people when we need 12 or 8 needs to stop, it takes longer to complete them, and if its an UQ like the current (where the chocolate went) we can do 3 runs effectively with no less than 8 people) and if you are a super high level jerk doing a lower level UQ, not everyone is your level. Other things that need to stop, stop berating players for low dps, or bragging how high yours is, I almost quit this game because of jerks (good for you if you got the best weapons, units, good for you being an elite jerk cause that' all you are proving to everyone is that you are a **** ***)

Real Pros don’t brag about numbers!

But they will die to them when a certain damage check is not passed in the future.

To OP: It sounds like you met one of the few impatient people. Usually the mindset is having people join mid-countdown, but I've seen the same types do so on a pug of a 1 run UQ. If they are joining a lower level UQ, then yeah they really don't have business starting early. Such is just a meme outside of one scenario I can think of, and there are triggers for that.

If it us UH/Ultra Hard difficulty though, levels aren't in the equation anymore. Just gear and skill trees. Someone bragging about damage is often actually in the middle or upper middle of the damage ranges, from what I've met. The actually impressive people just do the damage.

In the case of berating for low damage though, it kinda depends on how low and the difficulty. A lot of our final content expects players to really bring in at least decent firepower. There really shouldn't be any kind of reaction though outside of the very obvious signs of lacking damage.

If someone is fighting with any of the gold/silver 15 star folder weapons or any of the usual Zig 15 stars, it usually is as simple as a skill tree tweak or learning their class. Such shouldn't mean much in most content. Just give a tip or some info, point them in the right direction and its all good.

But if someone is entering with 9 or 10 star trash weapons or using any of the infamous "hit rapidly but do no actual damage" tactics, those tend to be more common ways of setting people off. In a UQ with a damage check on UH, it can be a sign of an incoming failed damage check to anyone with a good eye.

I never had a issue of impatient people starting before the room was full only in the few situations that became impossible to the room became full.

now I don't get it why people complain of low damage when doing public UQ even more if is before reaching extremely hard that has a giant gap of levels making impossible for most players to do a good damage and guarantee that dps check parts will fail, I even remember the tons of times I failed in that difficulty while doing Mine Defense UQs.

If you don’t see a full party then wait in the ship so you can leave when someone hits the button super early. I just bail when I see that, they can have fun with their 3 man group UH UQ without me. 😧

As for high lvls in low lvl UQ, they just want the daily quest completion, I don’t think they’re trying to show off or anything, it’s just faster.

Are they actually starting the quest or just cycling the dialogue countdown? Back before they hard capped the runs, you could save quite a bit of time by running the countdown until the numbers showed up then resetting it if the MPA wasn't full. Not much of a point with the current one though, with how easy it is to hit the cap.

@Kittykatluver16 said in What is up with jerks in game:

To you jerks starting urgent quests with only a few people when we need 12 or 8 needs to stop, it takes longer to complete them, and if its an UQ like the current (where the chocolate went) we can do 3 runs effectively with no less than 8 people) and if you are a super high level jerk doing a lower level UQ, not everyone is your level. Other things that need to stop, stop berating players for low dps, or bragging how high yours is, I almost quit this game because of jerks (good for you if you got the best weapons, units, good for you being an elite jerk cause that' all you are proving to everyone is that you are a **** ***)

I am one of those people that join low level UQs and I am a high level. A reaction like this is unneeded since most of these people are doing that to help the lower levels out but if you don’t like it then you really only got 4 choices which are find another group, accept being carried or leave and play UQ solo otherwise skip the UQ. As for berating you for low DPS report the player doing it while for the people starting early is something that carried from we Japanese server veterans but I would leave and find a new group if the numbers fail to meet your standards.

For a short time I started doing the second highest difficulty because the completion time/excubes seemed like a better ratio.

But then I stopped because I was getting parties with newbies. It's like missing the first minute of sortie which is a pattern that seems more than confirmation bias.

@Kittykatluver16 said in What is up with jerks in game:

Password lock your parties if this is an issue to you.

The game is already providing a solution to your problem.

Yeah, as for me, during deus esca UQ coming and going, someone started it with around 4-5 people and then THEY complained that someone started with not enough people as they died to the first hit, and then they left. Ridiculous, i know. Most people like this have been useless. If someone starts the mission with less than 5 people, i check their equipment and if it is terrible, as it usually is, i leave and let them kiss the dirt together.

Like in the "where the chocolate went" UQ, i do the SH instead of the EH since people seem unwilling to participate (other than the usual million storm moron) so it's easier and faster killing enemies on my own when they have a lot less health. Still, it's funny to see how slow it gets when i stop. I don't know if i have gotten flagged somehow to be connected with all these mooks, but it is getting really tiresome. Also, before someone starts comparing me to those "MAX DEEPS" fools, no, you don't need to have the best damage, just play the damn game.

If you see high level joining low level UQs, that just mean they're there for daily quest, nothing personal, just free 100k meseta

If a person starts early I will leave that MPA, bringing along my party. Simple as that.