How do i zoom out further?

please dont telll me +/- keys, as ive done that it it only allows for 1 click out.

most mobs are so close i can't see whats going on, hence i dont know when to use active defenses properly.

(and no, im not in over the shoulder z mode either.)

many videos i watch the players are alot further away from the mobs view wise.

@VI-Lycan-Lupgarou said in How do i zoom out further?:

please dont telll me +/- keys, as ive done that it it only allows for 1 click out.

This is the only way other than using a fixed camera. Yes, really. Believe me, I wish I could go out further too.

many videos i watch the players are alot further away from the mobs view wise.

Which videos, thanks.

all the streams i see im closer than they are.

i see undsr camera there a locked options which require premium or pay to play for.

what are those camera options

@VI-Lycan-Lupgarou said in How do i zoom out further?:

all the streams i see im closer than they are.

i see undsr camera there a locked options which require premium or pay to play for.

what are those camera options

The camera options just zoom out, they don't actually track your character around like you'd be used to on your normal camera distance. Basically, the only options are "stupidly close" and "polyp".

What's your screen resolution?

If you're willing to mod your game a mod does exist to help zoom out the camera.

my resolution is 2560 x 1600

how do i mod for camera zoom? and is it ok to do so

@VI-Lycan-Lupgarou I mean it's not like SEGA would ever come out and say most mods are ok for PSO2, but like people have used huge things like the tweaker for years with no issue.

And I've had no issue with this mod when I've been using it for a while. So it's still up to you whether you see it as a risk or not. Anyway, you can find this mod if you Google pso2 fov mod, and get it from the github user Lapig.

@Riesz I flat out mentioned a mod to one of the GMs here, it’s to help get rid of the emergency code flashing and screen pop up also helps if you have an older pc/laptop that can run only on standard, I said I wish there was a way to turn this off in game or make it minimal flashing maybe move it to the top of the screen

im flat out tellinf you all

the furthest i can zoom out makes my toon look like a miniboss.

i cant see anything bosses do unless they are far away. IE I can only see up the bosses calf areas on furthest zoom.

its NOTHING LIKE I SEE ON EVERY YOUTUBE.

MY MONITOR IS A WIDE SCREEN 4K LG. I HAVE A 4 MOS OLD NDIVIA CARD.

FIGHT BOSSES IS REALLY HARD

@VI-Lycan-Lupgarou can you take a screenshot and post it here just so we can see what you see

pso20210218_195152_001.jpg ![pso20210218_194706_000.jpg]pso20210218_195324_006.jpg

so heres the SS of a small boss you see he gets cut off at the top of my screen

when bosses are floating or larger than this i can barely see a thing

im on a big widescreen as well -- looks like its 36 diagonal 15ish vertical?

@VI-Lycan-Lupgarou tbh I play on my Xbox one X and on a 65 in tv and this looks normal to me

btw i did find a feature that does let you zoom out, but after you save it, it snaps right back.