NGS Confirmed To Have 16 Accessory Slots! ;D

alt text alt text

Gonna make my capes so wide! And even make myself a dress like how this girl did! ;D

alt text

Come join PSO2 Ship-02! ;D https://discord.gg/4PvAESJ

Is it 16 now? Everything I've seen from the Prologue to recent closed beta footage has said it's 18. Has that been reduced in the last few days?

That doesn't have to mean much, iirc accessories after the overhaul are based on some kind of point system and if you're running out of points then you might still not be able finish what you were going for.

@Miraglyth said in NGS Confirmed To Have 16 Accessory Slots! ;D:

Is it 16 now? Everything I've seen from the Prologue to recent closed beta footage has said it's 18. Has that been reduced in the last few days?

They don't want people crashing other players by having crazy amounts lol.

@Zarozian said in NGS Confirmed To Have 16 Accessory Slots! ;D:

Isn't there an option to limit the amount of / turn off other players accessories?

@Ryoga said in NGS Confirmed To Have 16 Accessory Slots! ;D:

Isn't there an option to limit the amount of / turn off other players accessories?

Oh that's probably an even better idea. o -o

I mean I'd get the logic, but I haven't seen anything saying it's been reduced from 18 to 16 during the closed beta. What's your source?

Its point based so even if theres 16 slots most items cost 3 points each and a limit of how many points can be used. All of this info has already been posted on the pso2 ngs topic thread

I’m just happy I’ll even be able to wear one more accessory because I’m always one slot short for every outfit. Bless you, NGS!

I'm not always short, but I've been pretty committed to the halo set since getting them with the exception of some outfits that cause the leg ones to clip (like Lutz's robe) so I've never had more than 1 or sometimes 2 slots to play with for hats, sunglasses, hair ornaments and such. It'll be nice to get to do that at last!

I haven’t changed Milk’s accessories all month because I love the look too much. I use the stellar tail, devil wings, mission pass black devil horns and of course my cherry blossom flurry but my goodness I have so many more hats I want to use! I got that phantom npc girl’s gorgeous bow headband and never get to wear it because no extra slots. I will never take that bow off in NGS.

Callling it slots is probably a bit misleading, since it's a weight system where each accessory seems to cost 2-4 points. So it's more similar to having 4 slots if you use "big" accessories, or 8/9 if you use a ton of small accessories.

@Akonyl said in NGS Confirmed To Have 16 Accessory Slots! ;D:

Callling it slots is probably a bit misleading, since it's a weight system where each accessory seems to cost 2-4 points. So it's more similar to having 4 slots if you use "big" accessories, or 8/9 if you use a ton of small accessories.

So basically a Tales of Berseria system?

Yeah I think the Discord screenshot in the OP is a bit of a mess when it comes to detail since you have different people seemingly using the word slot to refer to different things.

I think the last we've seen officially comes from the closed beta developers' showcase 2½ weeks ago, which was dubbed into English on the official PSO2 Global YouTube channel.

4694b3d7-3f37-409e-804c-7359cd99a212-image.png

Here we can see you get 18 points (however you want to call that) and at least 8 slots within which to spend those points. I think it's been said (but cannot easily find) that you can spend all 18 points on different accessories which would mean there are 18 slots too.

I still have yet to hear a source saying it's been reduced to 16 slots since then. I get the impression that the Discord screenshot had someone mis-remember.

Has anyone made a list of how much weight each accessory has? Even the japanese NGS wiki is lagging these informations which is rather strange.