Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?

@janejana said in Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?:

i mean, i would expect the most populous ship to have an easier time finding pugs than smaller ones, and Ship 2 is demonstrably more populated than 3.

At the same time, PSO2 is set up in a way that unless you are struggling to fill up UQs on a regular basis or the lack of players leads to a poor economy, population doesn't really matter. At least that is how it feels to me, as someone who has been on Ship 3 since Xbox open beta. I've not had an issue with finding groups for things, even at off-hours. If anything, the amount of times I've turned down group requests is actually starting to bother me lol (I prefer playing alone over playing in groups, so even if someone asks me to join a Divide Quest I often turn them down and then run it anyway....)

Also, while I don't have characters on other ships, Discord and Twitter are littered with complaints from Ship 2 about dead content and screenshots of undergeared players joining UH groups lol. It's a bit silly to hold up personal experiences as irrefutable proof that ship 3 is dead. Like, I'm sorry OP couldn't get the games they wanted here and I'm glad they found a ship that works for them....but the only time I had trouble finding a group for something I wanted to do was Space Magatsu during the last week it was up, and that's probably because it sucked and had bad rewards 🀷 So I can't really relate.

Tell em lass!...TEL EM! O 3O

31bb65cf-8220-4623-a9bf-5266f5bb1c22-image.png

Ship 3 in a nut shell xD

Ignoring dozens of people who've said that these people exist on other ships.

That happens on ship 4 a lot, god I’ve only had a single good run this entire time. It’s so discouraging, and I’m not even doing it for the modules or I’d be a lot more upset about it.

@The-Great-Paisano said in Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?:

31bb65cf-8220-4623-a9bf-5266f5bb1c22-image.png

Ship 3 in a nut shell xD

Wrong, it’s pubs in a nutshell. Ship3er here and we get consistent 3run rounds on lament. You just need a good group to be part of like an alliance or a group chat community.

LOL! I guess I'm the only one with a sense of humor here πŸ˜› πŸ’Š Only people defending or arguing in this thread are fan boy ship 3er's lol Anyways truth be told that is a beautiful meme :]

LOL! I guess I'm the only one with a sense of humor here πŸ˜› πŸ’Š Only people defending or arguing in this thread are fan boy ship 3er's lol Anyways truth be told that is a beautiful meme :]

It's been stated here by people that ship 3/4 are community based due to their populations. Way to show ship 1/2 toxicity.

@Zeke said in Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?:

It's been stated here by people that ship 3/4 are community based due to their populations. Way to show ship 1/2 toxicity.

savage roast respect :]

"When people don't laugh at my meme... ;_;"

LOL! I guess I'm the only one with a sense of humor here

It's not a sense of humour when you seem quite obsessed with defaming and damaging Ship 3 specifically. Not 4 whose population is lower, but only 3 and always 3.

This topic has had 1,200 views so far, and it started with you whining that Battle Arena (a universal game mode) is dead on Ship 3 (it's dead everywhere, Battle Arena sucks). If you've convinced anyone to either decide against or move away from Ship 3 over a criticism that literally isn't possible, you are causing the problem rather than calling it out.

@Miraglyth said in Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?:

LOL! I guess I'm the only one with a sense of humor here

It's not a sense of humour when you seem quite obsessed with defaming and damaging Ship 3 specifically. Not 4 whose population is lower, but only 3 and always 3.

This topic has had 1,200 views so far, and it started with you whining that Battle Arena (a universal game mode) is dead on Ship 3 (it's dead everywhere, Battle Arena sucks). If you've convinced anyone to either decide against or move away from Ship 3 over a criticism that literally isn't possible, you are causing the problem rather than calling it out.

Do you not remember this?b1564bdf-bf6e-4c58-9743-e564cdc2eea1-image.png Why are you still here? You are the most toxic forum poster I've ever seen. Please relax.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?:

"When people don't laugh at my meme... ;_;"

Essentially the person is deflecting now.

@Zeke said in Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?:

Essentially the person is deflecting now.

No kidding. Even piggybacking off someone else's personal attack, sheesh.

This isn’t even funny, it’s just sad, like those rage comics from 2008.