An item that needs to be in NGS

Unit Transmutation Pass.

you know you want to. so do it. all the cool kids want it. you should want it, too.

Units/Armor are invisible in NGS.

Screenshot_2021-02-12 Announcing Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis.png https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsannouncement

@gkeeper316 said in An item that needs to be in NGS:

Unit Transmutation Pass.

Not a transmutation pass but the base game should have a NPC vendor where you can exchange units for accessory versions of them.

@Ryoga said in An item that needs to be in NGS:

Unit Transmutation Pass.

Not a transmutation pass but the base game should have a NPC vendor where you can exchange units for accessory versions of them.

this would be acceptable... or maybe just vanity slots to put units in just to have them visible, while not affecting stats.

@Ryoga said in An item that needs to be in NGS:

Unit Transmutation Pass.

this would be acceptable... or maybe just vanity slots to put units in just to have them visible, while not affecting stats.

Wouldn't they be accessories? Some of them would really sweet so i'd love to spend some accessory points on a couple of them.

According to last month's penultimate PSO2 Station! Plus, they have plans to turn some Units into accessories.

@AndrlCh said in An item that needs to be in NGS:

According to last month's penultimate PSO2 Station! Plus, they have plans to turn some Units into accessories.

Did they give examples or just say they did? A lot of the units look pretty amazing tbh and should of been in some form of scratches.

@Ashe-Kinsilla No examples since it was just from the Q&A portion, but the last time that they did make accessories out of Units, they were part of a Web Panel event on JP where players first voted for their favorites from a select pool beforehand (here is the original voting page: http://pso2.jp/players/event/autumn/unitvote/), while they were given out via Mission Pass on Global.

@AndrlCh said in An item that needs to be in NGS:

@Ashe-Kinsilla No examples since it was just from the Q&A portion, but the last time that they did make accessories out of Units, they were part of a Web Panel event on JP where players first voted for their favorites from a select pool beforehand (here is the original voting page: http://pso2.jp/players/event/autumn/unitvote/), while they were given out via Mission Pass on Global.

Oh I forgot about those. Thanks for the link by the way.

Oh god I hope they include those cool blue soul looking wings we got as a big title award, man I earned that unit.

It'd be useful to know quite what they meant with that; we already have several unit-look accessories from mission pass so if it's just more of that we'd probably need to obtain other unit-look accessories by similar means. Alternatively if an NGS shop would merely convert units to such accessories at the expense of the unit, it'd either de-incentivise doing so with unique one-off accessories like the Whiteal Whitill set or punish people who do convert them if they make them separately available in accessory form later on.

@Miraglyth said in An item that needs to be in NGS:

Whiteal Whitill set

Oh right that’s what it was called! I’ll be really sad if we can’t see that anymore, I’d love it for an accessory.

I'd love to see all the EX-Cube units turn into accessories. Those are quite cool.