Can't open support section when logging into to steam account / trying to submit a ticket and can't

title, everytime i click support on the launcher it brings me to the login page on this website, log in through steam, click contact support, and it redirects me back to the sign in page and logs me out

@sylph_ sorry but I'm afraid I can't help you with that one

@sylph_ said in Can't open support section when logging into to steam account / trying to submit a ticket and can't:

title, everytime i click support on the launcher it brings me to the login page on this website, log in through steam, click contact support, and it redirects me back to the sign in page and logs me out

Are you using the same account you used to login with on the forums?

I can't use steam on the support page, I have to use my Xbox (Microsoft) Login for whatever reason.

@coldreactive I am actually! steam worked for this forum post!

If support isn't working on one account, login with the other. If they cannot help you because you logged into the wrong account, then that's their fault for not fixing the issue. Because there have been dozens of threads for this since Steam launch happened.

GMs are not responding to threads relating to not being able to logging into the support system.