beat the game again

@Choi said in beat the game again:

beatthegame.PNG

Your brag is 9 days late.

Did you get all your titles yet?

Maxing classes is easy due to all the exp tickets and bonus keys we are getting from campaigns, so going for title clearing would be considered beating PSO2.

If you're looking for a true game beating, I suggest you to aim for all the titles you can get. It's definitely a worth challenge

Edit: @LazerRay We had the same idea on almost the same minute

Eh better than I’ve done, but have you gotten every summoner candy in the game? The true endgame can be only obtained with snacks!

You're free now.

Now do it for all 30 chars 😛

Show me your Masquerade 999 clear.

@Kobaltium said in beat the game again:

If you're looking for a true game beating, I suggest you to aim for all the titles you can get. It's definitely a worth challenge

Agree with this one, there's plenty of titles that require you to actually really get good at the game, plus you need to play all the content. Level 100 is cool, but far from beating the game!

@Matt said in beat the game again:

Agree with this one, there's plenty of titles that require you to actually really get good at the game, plus you need to play all the content. Level 100 is cool, but far from beating the game!

Most titles require content that have nothing to do with gameplay though.

@ZENCHI said in beat the game again:

Sure, but for all the titles you need to play all the content.

@ZENCHI said in beat the game again:

Sure, but for all the titles you need to play all the content.

I'm not playing summoner just to get all the titles.

You don't have to, you can get and level pets independently of playing Summoner (same with grinding Sweets), and when you have to do things like clear something on Summoner, you can just play SuLu and do it with pure Gunblade; this is what I do.

But if the goal is 100%'ing? Getting all titles is the way to go to truly "beat" the game.

You don't have to, you can get and level pets independently of playing Summoner (same with grinding Sweets), and when you have to do things like clear something on Summoner, you can just play SuLu and do it with pure Gunblade; this is what I do.

But if the goal is 100%'ing? Getting all titles is the way to go to truly "beat" the game.

I don't want to stain my character with pets nor candy nor anything like that though

All those pet titles is how I got the big SG reward titles so it was worth it! 😁 it was the only way to get enough SG for a choice ticket before Fallen Heroes was gone.