Phantasy Star Zero outfits and other related items in the Mission Badge Swap Shop.

Ok, maybe a SLIGHTLY rephrasal of my previous topic but, think ya can toss in the Phantasy Star Zero related items in the Mission badge Swap Shop? Ya have a bunch of Portable 2 / Infinity stuff in there, so why not?

A bit of an addition to it, but maybe some more Class outfits from Phantasy Star Zero along with? (I honestly want to get myself a HUnewm outfit for semi-cosplay reasons, and NO I DON'T MEAN A RAVEN SCHILD!)

I've also been waiting for it :D. Zero is one of my favorite games in the franchise and I'm all for running around in cowboy clothes or moon suits.

So you're taking my thought from the last PSZero topic & changing it into a suggestion -sigh- well whatever works I suppose.

@Church10129 said in Phantasy Star Zero outfits and other related items in the Mission Badge Swap Shop.:

So you're taking my thought from the last PSZero topic & changing it into a suggestion -sigh- well whatever works I suppose.

I wasn't there for said topic, but I'm all for more options, and if OP liked your opinion enough to turn it into a suggestion, I'd count that as a win in my book, lol.

@Argroh I don't know if there was a different version of it in Phantasy Star Zero, but raven schild already is in game as one of the starter outfits.