Mitra's Makeup missing from new SG Scratch?

So, I went ahead and made a Mitra obtaining all 11 of her items from the new SG scratch and I noticed her Makeup was missing from the scratch list.

Was this an oversight?

It's not just Metras makeup, there are several items missing from the SG scratch and the recent FUN scratches as well as some of the items from past AC scratches. Some examples here would be the red version of the Helios set (the one Stratos is wearing) and the Urien Sticker which was supposed to be part of the same FUN scratch as the Sardhuo Sticker, also: voice tickets in general.

Wouldn't be surprised, I have not looked into Mitra stuff but I like to recreate other NPCs and I think we still never got Sukunahime Eyebrows when we got all her other items.

Don’t forget we’re still missing things like Omega Gemini Hair, Luther Omega Tattoo, etc. I might be miffed. I’m actually very miffed because I made one of the Gemini twins.

Thank you for bringing this up. I'm incredibly frustrated with this, despite it being such a small item. I had been planning to create my own Mitra for a while, and I overpaid past what was needed for this scratch since an item is missing. I thought I was just unlucky with pulls, and now I have an extra ticket. I only realized the makeup was missing when I went to use the ticket. I knew obtaining Mitra would be painful, but I didn't think it would be outright impossible.

All these other older missing items just makes this situation so much worse. It means Sega won't be fixing this any time soon, and all us "cosplayers" have to suffer with our missing elements.

Seeing people bring up these other missing items (which I've heard about from friends too) shows me that there are a lot more people who care about this than one might think. I really hope Sega responds to this and comes up with a solution for these missing items.

For anyone unaware, this is Mitra Makeup. It's eye marks rather than a blush:

9bf9072b-917d-4aae-aa02-699701f0a72c-image.png

This is probably a consequence of them combining SG scratches and trying to cut out items that they deemed low-priority to reduce it to a list that doesn't seem quite as interference-heavy (IMO they should just cut out the horrid colour variants especially for outerwear that could be recoloured).

Interestingly Versus Annihilation has the smallest prize pool out of the four SG scratches; Fallen Heroes and Astral Guardians had 276 virtual prize slots and Mother's Disciples has 266. Versus Annihilation has just 250, and since Mitra Makeup would've likely been 2-slot that'd have still only increased it to 252 which means there was plenty of room to include it.

I hope they didn't leave it out just to round off the percentage display on the prize list. Nobody should care about that.

@Miraglyth said in Mitra's Makeup missing from new SG Scratch?:

This is probably a consequence of them ... trying to cut out items that they deemed low-priority

If that's their standard way of doing things then they should have just given out the cut items as "promotional material" or something. I for once was looking forward to the Urien Sticker as I prefere to have complete collections of the sets I like.

Only things Sega could really do to remedy this is

*Give anyone who played this sg scratch the item and add it into the sg scratch

I wonder why we are missing stuff from scratches. Oh well, maybe one day in the far future on a private server or something.

Oh btw. the youtube video that shows off this scratch has Mitra's makeup on (and so does the banner). False advertising is a'go. mitraAttire.jpg

Honestly i've let a lot of stuff slide in terms of NA over the year but at this point i'm just kind of done. It's actually frustrating how global was treated compared to JP. I won't put up with it further. I say this as someone who's dropped over $400 USD on this game so far if NGS doesn't get full parity with JP i'm just done with the Sega.

@RikaPSO said in Mitra's Makeup missing from new SG Scratch?:

Oh btw. the youtube video that shows off this scratch has Mitra's makeup on (and so does the banner). False advertising is a'go.

I mean that's nothing new; Mother's Disciples shows Kohri wearing Smart Inner.

I mean that's nothing new; Mother's Disciples shows Kohri wearing Smart Inner.

Was Smart Inner a part of the Kohri set in Japan though?

Here we have a "Mitra's Attire" showing a piece of her makeup from the version over there. It is quite worse in this scenario...

@Aumires said in Mitra's Makeup missing from new SG Scratch?:

Was Smart Inner a part of the Kohri set in Japan though?

Specifically she's wearing Frost Disciple and the innerwear that's shown with it is obviously none of the options Global players have. There is no associated innerwear; it's meant to be used with Smart Inner.

Hi all, thank you for sharing your thoughts on Mitra's Makeup and other items. I'll present this to the team.

(IMO they should just cut out the horrid colour variants especially for outerwear that could be recoloured).

Yeah, it's always a bit goofy to see multiple outerwears of different colors in scratches, especially when 90% of people are gonna recolor it afterwards (unless they're just using it for SG).

I figure it's there to make the outerwear similar likelihood to base/innerwears, but tbh outers don't even need as much supply as those because they're non-consumable items, so it comes across as a bit of a waste.

Okay so I was wrong about Luther's blue tattoo as that was a past AC scratch on April 14th (way before any of the PC community and was the third AC scratch on global), but I still stand by Mitra's makeup and Gemini Omega's hair.