Support

So apparently there dupe going around i was just wondering if gms go to take action about also jp server had hacks /bots like wow how are gms sega go to handle rhis

@X420guy6510 said in Support:

So apparently there dupe going around i was just wondering if gms go to take action about also jp server had hacks /bots like wow how are gms sega go to handle rhis

A dupe?! You should probably submit a support ticket. And if you know how to do it, you could explain it so they can find a way to fix it. But don't post it here. Don't want everybody knowing.

@Home-Dog i personal known somebody doing it they are not releasing details unless you got cash i mean 4 digitis

@X420guy6510 said in Support:

@Home-Dog i personal known somebody doing it they are not releasing details unless you got cash i mean 4 digitis

When you submit the ticket, you should tell them who all you know that does it so they can investigate, then.

Thank you. We are aware of the issue and investigating.

@GM-Deynger thank you from what i heard person i know was employe of sega japan knowns codes intenteds rmt

Theres still another exploit dupe its on jp server its on here like ac scratch was just one plz gm look into this