Take a trip to Ragol from PSO

I would love to see them add the OG PSO areas even if it’s just a part of the new screen shot areas they are rolling out, tho I think it would be awesome to get to do the old TTF (towards the future) in PSO2/NG, don’t even need to update the graphics imo just use the old assets for nostalgia reasons, make it a four player mission and maybe give Ragol memories (or other PSO memories) as rewards for doing the quest, I know I can just play PSOBB to fight the old enemies but I still think it would be cool to kick(bouncer) the boomas around.

O and include the old PSO lobbies and the soccer Fields ^^

@SaviorZero82 The PSO1 Pioneer 2 areas are available in PSO2 as an Alliance Room, so there's that already. Also on JP PSO2 there used to be a special quest in Corrupted Naverius that took you to the boss room of Gal Gryphon where you fought him. That's how he got brought back in PSO2 as a permanent addition. Also JP PSO2 is planning to do an event that is a throwback to PSO1 in the coming month, though the event was delayed due to the development teams having problems related to the NGS graphic updates they want to bring in. So a part of what you want is already in the game. Just have to look for it. Or as your Alliance leaders to change the room used.

TBH I don't see why they shouldn't just add "the whole game" (in regards to story / areas / enemies / weapons and armor) to "base PSO2". They're going to update the graphics engine so the whole thing could look pretty much as "up to date" as NGS does. They don't need to write a new story as that part is pretty much done already. That they want to release "N" versions of the original PSO characters is pretty much a safe thing to say and the story would give them new costumes to sell. We all know that SEGA loves their nostalgia pandering and this would give them PSO anniversary content to release for at least 10 years (assuming one area per anniversary). This would also address concerns of "the base game not getting any updates anymore" and frankly (aside form the bosses): PSO1s enemy design >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PSO2s enemy design.

@Killerwing87 yeah I have the room already tho I wish you could got to the lab for episode 2, I’m just being nostalgic that’s all

I really really REALLY would like to see all the old areas from PSO Ep1 and Ep2 (including the tower that wasn't available offline) and Blue Burst, complete with the old enemies and bosses, added to PSO2. No need for story reasons to go there, just as an added bonus for fun and nostalgia. I mean the Oracle fleet is on a voyage through space and we visit different planets, including Earth, and Ragol being a planet too would just make sense to be able for us to go visit.

@Shinryu-M said in Take a trip to Ragol from PSO:

I mean the Oracle fleet is on a voyage through space and we visit different planets, including Earth, and Ragol being a planet too would just make sense to be able for us to go visit.

TBH I would completely decouple it from "the oracle fleet" (aside from "free mission" NPC usage and "collab events") and make it its own regular (as in not multiship) block (below the challenge lobby and above B-001) that gets you into the old PSO1 lobby.

Even a few areas or throwback fights would be cool if not an entire re-integration of old previous content.