Personal shop passcode

Personal shop passcode

Hello everyone, I just downloaded and starting playing pso 2 beta for Xbox one. I have a question though about accessing personal shops.

It keeps asking for a 5 digit passcode. I did not previously make a passcode and it isn’t asking me to make one either. When i try to enter a code, it says that I’m entering the wrong passcode.

Are personal shops accessible in the beta? If so, how do you reset the passcode so that I can start accessing the personal shop?

Thank you!

You can access personal shops in the beta. But if you do not know your password and need it to be reset, to quote what GM-Deynger said yesterday,

Live Operations has said that you'll need to submit a ticket to have that addressed. ><

Go here and log in to your MS account. Then it should take you from there. https://pso2.com/signin?return_url=https://support.pso2.com

@Home-Dog

I’m going on to that link and logging in. It only leads me to forums and FAQs though. Any other routes to submit a ticket?

@Home-Dog said in Personal shop passcode:

You can access personal shops in the beta. But if you do not know your password and need it to be reset, to quote what GM-Deynger said yesterday,

Live Operations has said that you'll need to submit a ticket to have that addressed. ><

Go here and log in to your MS account. Then it should take you from there. https://pso2.com/signin?return_url=https://support.pso2.com

Thank you @Home-Dog !

At the top of this page you'll see a "Support" drop down menu. Go there, and then to contact us. Then to "contact us now", and you should be in the area necessary to submit a ticket. You'll have to log in with your MS account in the process though.

@GM-Deynger No problem! I try to help out where I can !☺

@Home-Dog & @GM-Deynger

Thanks for the help, hopefully i can now finish the quest XD

I dont have b2 password how i can create? One because I want. Open player shop and he ask me type 5 character password and i dont have how i can get one im play on xbox one Screenshot_20200411-034231.png

@slayri2439 You just need to make one that is a sequence of five numbers.

How do I make a password for the player shop?

@A123y0uRdead said in Personal shop passcode:

How do I make a password for the player shop?

Go to the vision phone (purple question mark thing).

Select 'Manage Personal Shop'. It will then prompt you to make a password. Make sure you choose a 5 digit number password. No letters can be used.

@GM-Deynger yeah I’m having the same issue. I can’t remember my personal shop password. When I go to support and select contact now it just takes me back to faqs and questions and nowhere can I submit a ticket. Getting this password changed has been an absolute nightmare

@ShadowKnight860 said in Personal shop passcode:

@GM-Deynger yeah I’m having the same issue. I can’t remember my personal shop password. When I go to support and select contact now it just takes me back to faqs and questions and nowhere can I submit a ticket. Getting this password changed has been an absolute nightmare

Looks like you may have just missed the submit a request button. To be fair it can be a little hard to spot on that page. It's pretty subtle.

Here's what you do: Go to Support (at the top)> Contact Us > Click the "Contact Us Now" button > Sign In > Click the "Submit a Request" button in the top right corner next to your gamertag.

alt text

In the drop down menu you should see an option to reset your password.

@Home-Dog said in Personal shop passcode:

@ShadowKnight860 said in Personal shop passcode:

Looks like you may have just missed the submit a request button. To be fair it can be a little hard to spot on that page. It's pretty subtle.

Here's what you do: Go to Support (at the top)> Contact Us > Click the "Contact Us Now" button > Sign In > Click the "Submit a Request" button in the top right corner next to your gamertag.

alt text

In the drop down menu you should see an option to reset your password.

Yes, after logging in with your XBOX account you'll see print in the upper right-hand corner that Home Dog pointed out.

The first time you use the Personal Shop (when it first pops up asking for a passcode) just enter any 5 numbers and that will automatically be set as your passcode. 5 digits, all numbers, like a PIN. You don't have to go anywhere special or go through any menus or submit help tickets to get it set. Just type in 5 numbers and remember to use that next time. That's all there is too it. It's deceptively simple....mainly because the game is absolutely HORRIBLE at explaining anything. Seems like a ton of information was "lost in translation" between the original Japanese and the NA version.

Hello, I have a problem with the personal shop, when I started I put a password that I don't remember and I went to support and sent a message 2 times to have the password reset and I received two emails saying to wait but I still haven't received anything saying the password has already been reset