Zero Memories, when?

So, I wonder...

If the global servers may eventually get something relating to Phantasy Star Ø. Because honestly, I kinda want to make an alt, but what I ABSOLUTELY NEED for said alt is the HUnewm outfit and accompanying accessories.

Then again, I dunno if it's that much to think far ahead to ask for Zero Memories, or a variant of... (PLEASE not an SG Scratch)

Eh, who knows. Maybe if the NA devs have a glance at this, but eh...

And yes, I do mean HUnewm, Ø added the class.

I had thought about this too & really I thought they would of added them to the Mission Pass Shop like they did with the Portable 2 & Portable 2 Inifinity items, but a PSZero Memory Pack with an exchange would be nice too.

My only additional thought is perhaps they're waiting for NGS's release so the costumes will have finger moving capability upon release.

somewhat doubt those claims, kinda. However, I have a look at the list of Phantasy Star Zero outfits available, it's just Kai's, Sarisa's, Ogi's, Anna's, HUmar, and HUmarl outfits...

talk about lack of selection...

and here I went ahead and got myself a +35 Rey Duple for the moment the HUnewm outfit hit but well...

smidge to add on, maybe make the Zero Memory items acquirable in the Mission badge swap shop?