Accessories

They REALLY need to add some boots or some kind of shoes to the base game accessory list.... This is fucking stupid, characters being force to run around without shoes unless they use full outfits because their basewear doesn't have any.....

They have casual boot, hiking boot, MFBD sneakers atm

Keep an eye on Fresh Finds, we sometimes get boots there. Are you talking about that new hoodie from Luster scratch? I actually got that so I could wear cute socks with it, it’s my new favorite. 😍

@Milk said in Accessories:

Keep an eye on Fresh Finds, we sometimes get boots there. Are you talking about that new hoodie from Luster scratch? I actually got that so I could wear cute socks with it, it’s my new favorite. 😍

I cannot afford it ☹️ Ship 2 prices super high this scratch

@YagyuChan said in Accessories:

Aw geez how much? I got sky color for 8m on my ship and saving for snow color for 17m. I bought too much valentines day cosmetics, I’m broke now because heart eyes went for 55m and I needed two of them...😧

Aw geez how much? I got sky color for 8m on my ship and saving for snow color for 17m. I bought too much valentines day cosmetics, I’m broke now because heart eyes went for 55m and I needed two of them...😧

Like 30 million meseta and I can’t afford it ☹

Like 30 million meseta and I can’t afford it ☹

Yikes that price is crazy! I barely play on 2 but I recently got Soaring Silk sky color there for like 3m, my ship wanted 40m and now there’s none at all. Sure glad basewear lets you account unlock, wish outerwear let me too.

The MFDB Hoodie [Ba] is like 25m on Ship 3 last I checked as well. What's funny is MFDB Hoodie [Ou] is a fraction of the price and pretty much completely covers it up anyway, so you may as well just get that and pair it with a swimsuit.

@Miraglyth said in Accessories:

The MFDB Hoodie [Ba] is like 25m on Ship 3 last I checked as well. What's funny is MFDB Hoodie [Ou] is a fraction of the price and pretty much completely covers it up anyway, so you may as well just get that and pair it with a swimsuit.

I didn’t even think about that! All the swimsuits I own include sandals or heels or it’s an outfit instead of layerwear. Now I’m mad at myself for not getting the FF swimsuits when I had the chance... I didn’t want the outerwear, just to wear cute socks. What a costly mistake.

Hello! This thread has been seen and will be reported on to the PSO2 Dev team. Thank you for sharing!

@GM-Deynger said in Accessories:

Hello! This thread has been seen and will be reported on to the PSO2 Dev team. Thank you for sharing!

The same goes for Sangamori the Possessed camo. 300million+ is outrageous! Maybe 🤔 make it a fresh fine option none trade able. I personally want it for my outfit look......please! Also when is the black fire silhouette Boby skin coming out?

@RainGnyu said in Accessories:

The same goes for Sangamori the Possessed camo. 300million+ is outrageous!

This is a topic about items that aren't in the game at all, or were omitted entirely from scratch sets they should have been in.

The camo you want is in the game and you just don't like it being rare. That's a separate point about drop rates which might be a reasonable thing to ask for but is still separate to what this topic is asking for.

The same goes for Sangamori the Possessed camo. 300million+ is outrageous!

This is a topic about items that aren't in the game at all, or were omitted entirely from scratch sets they should have been in.

The camo you want is in the game and you just don't like it being rare. That's a separate point about drop rates which might be a reasonable thing to ask for but is still separate to what this topic is asking for.

Ahhh here we go! This thread is about a want. Also their are boots/shoes in the rotation both Sg and Ac. And just like the OP is fighting/asking for something they enjoy we all have the same right to ask in hopes that someone is listening and can act on the request.

Just like the censorship discussion!

Also their are boots/shoes in the rotation both Sg and Ac.

And if you'll pay attention you'll notice the OP asked for some to be default accessories. Meanwhile Mitra Makeup is absolutely not available anywhere, let alone the set it should have been in.

Also their are boots/shoes in the rotation both Sg and Ac.

And if you'll pay attention you'll notice the OP asked for some to be default accessories. Meanwhile Mitra Makeup is absolutely not available anywhere, let alone the set it should have been in.

Then I guess I can ask for the Godzilla Mag to be released since they have announced and show cased the movie trailer!!!!

If you were paying attention!!!