Add Personal Shop Ticket to Excube Shop (If Possible)

If possible could you add personal shop tickets to the excube shop? it's a bit fustrating having to every day draw x10 Fun Scratch Tickets a day in hopes of getting 1 but in the end we don't get a single one at all, you basically get every Accessory, Every Furniture & Every Misc item there is in the fun scratch Except a personal shop ticket, We Also Get Personal Quarters Tickets but not a shop one, that ticket seem to be the hardest ones to get it seems regardless of how many FUN Scratch tickets you draw. It's fustrating having my bag & storage full of Usefull things i can easily sell in the shop for mesetas BUT sadly we only get 1 personal shop per luck percentage. The Chances of getting 1 of those tickets is 0.4878%? Yet i been drawing fun tickets for the past weeks & i haven't got a single one.

Please Could you perhaps think of adding them to the excube shop at least? it would be easier to buy them from there rather then trying you're luck to get one from the FUN scratch ticket. Which in my opinion honestly that little luck we have on getting 1 isn't so great..

Thanks!

A story I've heard at least a thousand times, but lets be honest. If they did this what's the incentive to buy premium anymore? Not sure if you know, but you can stack the 3-day room passes to be active up to 90 days, and the same can be said of 3-day shop passes.

@Church10129 The shop pass can also be purchased separately, so there is no point in comparing it to the premium.

An alternative could be to take the 30-day shop passes (700 AC) out of the AC Shop and put them in the SG Shop at a slightly higher price of like 160 to 180 SG (800 to 900 AC equivalent); that would make it attainable for free players if they farm enough SG, while also incentivizing them to maybe spend some real money to buy enough SG to top themselves off.

I honestly never really look in the AC Shop ever, so I've never seen the solely Shop pass -shrugs- and thus my comparison to premium. I like the SG idea though.

Why would they do excubes or sg? Its a big perk for premium. They would lose pretty much a large chunk of premium sales because of that. I can see SG kind of... not for 160 to 180. Too easy to get. The whole point of shop passes in fun is to make you think, "maybe ill buy premium one time"

@Ashe-Kinsilla The shop pass can also be purchased separately, so there is no point in comparing it to the premium.

@Mitzume said in Add Personal Shop Ticket to Excube Shop (If Possible):

If possible could you add personal shop tickets to the excube shop? it's a bit fustrating having to every day draw x10 Fun Scratch Tickets a day in hopes of getting 1 but in the end we don't get a single one at all, you basically get every Accessory, Every Furniture & Every Misc item there is in the fun scratch Except a personal shop ticket, We Also Get Personal Quarters Tickets but not a shop one, that ticket seem to be the hardest ones to get it seems regardless of how many FUN Scratch tickets you draw. It's fustrating having my bag & storage full of Usefull things i can easily sell in the shop for mesetas BUT sadly we only get 1 personal shop per luck percentage. The Chances of getting 1 of those tickets is 0.4878%? Yet i been drawing fun tickets for the past weeks & i haven't got a single one.

Please Could you perhaps think of adding them to the excube shop at least? it would be easier to buy them from there rather then trying you're luck to get one from the FUN scratch ticket. Which in my opinion honestly that little luck we have on getting 1 isn't so great..

Thanks!

It would dramatically increase the cost of FUN Scratch items on the market, and a lot of people might stop subscribing to premium (they'd still have trading), but I think it's a worthwhile tradeoff. Early in JP, they didn't have the room passes in the Excube shop, then they eventually added them, so it's a similar situation in this case with Shop Passes.

Honestly I'd like to see this become a thing. You can get a 3 day shop pass for fun scratch, same as a room pass. It's much more tedious to do it that way but it is possible, and it is the best avenue for free players to make meseta. It'd just be nice to bypass the FUN part instead of spending between 5-30 minutes changing excubes into fun tickets into rolling for it.

@QWERT said in Add Personal Shop Ticket to Excube Shop (If Possible):

@Ashe-Kinsilla The shop pass can also be purchased separately, so there is no point in comparing it to the premium.

What do you use to buy shop passes btw if you can purchase it seprately? 🙂 Is it AC? Seems like you're spending money premium or not. You understand the reason shop pass (3 day) is in fun and hard to get right? Its meant to be tedious. Want to know why you don't spend SG to get shop passes? Because of how easy it is to get SG in this game. Even if we have lost some ways to get them compared to JP.

EDIT: I think you just have nothing to say going by your previous post history and the two post you've wrote here.

@Ashe-Kinsilla It wouldn't be completely unprecedented, though. Material Storage, paid Salon Passes, and Extra Storage 1 were all originally in the AC Shop for costs that were equal to their current SG price.

@AndrlCh said in Add Personal Shop Ticket to Excube Shop (If Possible):

@Ashe-Kinsilla It wouldn't be completely unprecedented, though. Material Storage, paid Salon Passes, and Extra Storage 1 were all originally in the AC Shop for costs that were equal to their current SG price.

Was mats/salon/storage AC first when global launched? I don't think I was here for the very very start of it and I do not recall my early times on global pso2. If access to selling on market became that much easier to get than there would be very little to no reason to buy premium. I think other games offer different options for premium as well has their premium currency as part of the package. I think Sega's premium is just very.. different and in a bad way. Either way, they put themselves in a position to not want to give up what they think of the big premium unlocks. Without having you to go through a long process to only get a couple days. I'd however like to see the 3 days at least be 5 or 7. work week or full week.

I'm not sure global has seen it, but there is a 1-day Shop pass, if this were placed in the EX-Cube shop at say 300 EX-Cubes, it would be tedious (kinda/not really*), but not convenient enough to pass up for premium or the Shop only pass. While it may not be a great deal, it would be ideal for a quick sell VS wasting away time with FUN.

*Kinda for most, but a lot of players spam triggers so not really, but it'll be a toss up of a 1-Day Shop Pass VS 3 Augment Aid +40%s. The 300 EX-Cubes is not of heard of as Element Enhancement +2% also costs 300.

I wouldn’t mind this but it would honestly have to be some ungodly high number people have to work for(and many cave and spend money anyway) for something like this to happen, like I don’t know, 5000 ex cubes or some other sky’s the limit number. If something is free and easy to obtain, people won’t pay for it anymore.

I will say as a person with too much fun points and playing since summer, I’ve never once gotten a 3 day pass, oddly. I always found that strange but rng is rng, I play fun scratch for the furniture so it doesn’t bother me but it did make me wonder how insanely rare they must be for that bad of luck.

@Ashe-Kinsilla They have always been SG on NA/Global, but they were AC on JP even after SG was introduced, before eventually being changed to SG; in fact, Material Storage was introduced with Episode 5 as an AC Shop purchase even while SG had already been a thing since Episode 4.

My way of looking at it, your more casual players (like myself) may be more willing to buy SG to supplement what they get in game to be able to maintain these functions than they are to buy AC to get Premium; basically, a bit of money spent is more valuable than none at all if it is ultimately the same outcome of non-Premium players getting Shop access. I regularly top off my SG by purchasing it just to be able to keep the convenience of Material Storage, and I imagine you would have players willing to do so for a 30-day (or 90-day) Shop Pass to avoid the tediousness of trying to FUN scratch (which ultimately gives SEGA nothing anyway).

Is it probable they will change this going forward? No, but like I said, it isn't unprecedented for them to move things from the AC to SG Shop.