Best way to farm unique weapon badge solo?

What is the easiest/best way to farm for them? I need like 4,000. Any triggers I could buy for this?

Not sure if this is the best, but the new extreme ques, Risk Realm, theirs a solo version of it and you can get uwb, I think around 10-15 a run

I can't even beat Risk Realm solo so it's out of the question.

Not solo but the new Limited Quest actually gives quite a lot of UWB, I've seen the quest dropping at least 20 of them max.

@BoomBoy

Hmm I don’t think theirs really a fast way to farm these solo, you could do Abductions, you run SH Dark Vestige TA till this happens. Unless you can do the runs in around 2-3mins it’s going to take a long time to get abducted, and even though you get a decent amount of badges it’s not really worth doing just for that, the main reason for these were for Veterans Resolve III, but thanks to risk they arnt worth that much anymore.

If I remember old triggers like cradle of Darkness dropped a lot of badges, these can be gotten from the alliance shop, while the run should be easy to solo, you are going to burn through your alliance points quickly before if you’re the only one doing them, and can only get 10 triggers a week per player. So you would need as many members from you alliance to help.

By far the best way to farm them is to get a full party and run advanced quests, floating facility was the best and farm PSE bursts you can keep them going for a long time and you can get a lot of badges to drop, but these scale with the number of players so if you try to get PSE bursts solo you’ll only have one enemy spawn at a time.

A lot of the game is like this, to effectively farm stuff you generally need a full party, it’s only really Divide Quests and Risk Realm that are the exception to this has they scale with number of players. Even then if you have good players to run with they are still easier in a group than solo.

The Cradle of Darkness trigger from the alliance shop is the way to go. I've been getting around 30 per run on Very Hard. It has to be on Very Hard or above to get UWB drops but I didn't see any difference on the higher difficult. 300 per week is the best farm I've seen so far. Lucky my alliance has plenty of points and nobody is ever hardly on to spend the points.

@BoomBoy said in Best way to farm unique weapon badge solo?:

The Cradle of Darkness trigger from the alliance shop is the way to go. I've been getting around 30 per run on Very Hard. It has to be on Very Hard or above to get UWB drops but I didn't see any difference on the higher difficult. 300 per week is the best farm I've seen so far. Lucky my alliance has plenty of points and nobody is ever hardly on to spend the points.

If you have any members who have logged on in the last 30 days, they would of got 10 triggers as well. Even if they’re not in much if you’re able to get them to give you their triggers, you can significantly increase how many runs you can do each week

@BoomBoy Run it with a party, we tried it out with 4 people and we got a PSE burst going and roughly in the end it gave us 400-600 UWBs each. The terrains a bit shitty and annoying though.

I will get 10 more triggers this Wednesday. I'm on Ship 2 Global. Would anyone here want to help me farming?

@BoomBoy said in Best way to farm unique weapon badge solo?:

I will get 10 more triggers this Wednesday. I'm on Ship 2 Global. Would anyone here want to help me farming?

I’m on ship 1 sorry