There's nothing I can do with extra Schvelle Units besides selling them to the in game store isn't it?

I got a bunch from ULTRA PSO2 day but I can't seem to trade them for anything, not even being able to dismantle them either. I just had them in my inventory for a while now but I want to know if there really is nothing else I can do with them besides selling them to the ingame store vendor.

Aside for using them for their SAFs, there should be an option to trade them for 5 Excubes in the Swap Shop, but the last time I checked (before this week's maintenance) that trade hadn't been added yet.

Yeah, they are just dead weight if you don't need them, i keep at least 3 of each part so i can transfer SAFs but the rest i have no idea what to do with. I guess if you haven't forgotten your Aux you can equip the most useless ones on them since it does affect their HP if you tend to use them for quests. But other than that they are just taking up space. No clue why we can't dismantle them even though we can dismantle 15 star weapons.

@Astral-Lettie said in There's nothing I can do with extra Schvelle Units besides selling them to the in game store isn't it?:

No clue why we can't dismantle them even though we can dismantle 15 star weapons.

The reason they can't be dismantled is because on the JPN server's update that added 15* dismantling and NT weapon crafting (ie. the type of Weapon crafting in Global), there was no update to Unit crafting. Unit crafting was basically abandoned shortly after 12* Units were introduced in 2016.

Alright then, I did keep the ones with the best and most Augs to myself anyway. Now I wonder if they beat the gifted Rivalite units I got from the Boosted quest, but I might as well sell the rest. What's SAFs anyways?

I put a full set of Schvelle units on my auxiliary, since they had low augment slots and were not worth upslotting since I had multiple copies already with a decent number of slots or ready to use their augment factors.

As what the factors are Sentence Power (back), Sentence Precision (arms), and Sentence Casting (legs) on 13* units.

@Guilrel you can dismantle them? well some units cant be dismantle so i dont know