Although we naturally discuss the margins for improvement more than the things we don't wish to change, I've enjoyed reading the Accomplishments thread the last few days and wanted to encourage more positive vibes in this one. With that in mind, I'd like to hear what aspects of the game folks have been enjoying in Episode 6 as there's still a lot of content/classes/fashion I've yet to explore!
Feel free to talk about any aspect of the game, but I could see positive experiences falling into at least 3 categories.
- Only on Chapter 3, but I'm enjoying the Episode 6 story more than Ep 4 & 5. I'm not exactly sure why, but it may just be that I like how it involves the whole Oracle Fleet more directly and that characters from Ep1-3 are featured more prominently than in Ep 4/5.
- Really liked the Armada UQ for multiple reasons - little bit of randomness in how it plays out each time, the addition of clearing objectives (easier) + point-based objectives (harder), and the fact that you can complete a 15 star Collection Folder in one sitting (at least on UH).
- Enjoyed the challenge of solo UH PD while working on my Rivalate. Got used to skipping damage phases and not worrying about getting hit on EH so this was a nice kick in the pants. Also liked that I could run this to work towards my Rivalate while people who prefer playing in groups could run MBD VR so there were options for multiple playstyles. Similarly liked how Ship Infiltration scaled based on the number of players.
- Plenty more to go into, but I'll stop here and just add that I'm looking forward to getting into Divide Quests and the new Extreme Quests.
- Have felt noticeable improvements each time I've upgraded gear in Ep 6: forging a Rivalate, chipping away at 13 star TB units, unlocking Riv plus potential, saving up for weeks to get S4: Precise Balance and resetting my skill tree to optimize it, emptying the vault again to get Skydance Support this past week, etc.
- My 2 alts also feel better with the hand-out gear and Croesus weapons; have been enjoying my Hero in particular
- Build-up PAs have been a nice addition and they've incentivized me to swtich weapons more frequently. PP batteries have done the same although I still need to save up for S3: Lucent Adversity to add to a Genon.
- Loved the EXP boost/items from Ultra PSO2 Day and am looking forward to trying out Phantom, Etiole, and Luster more seriously.
- Jolly ol' Santa Umbra > It's a Wonderful Life + White Christmas
- Really enjoyed the Tundra Rappies in Franca's Cafe (so many slides!)
- Polar bear mag device was so cheap I finally changed up the default mags on my 2 alts and it's great how the bear walks when you walk and then sits when you stop moving
- Looking forward to getting into the true endgame now that we're almost caught up with JP's content
And with that, it's your turn! What have you been enjoying lately? Any cool alliance/community stories to share? Anything you're working towards/looking forward to? Enquiring ARKS want to know!