Non Official Discord sucks.

Any non official discord is garbage.

Aldostk or Aida, doesn't matter. No matter how nice you try to be, if you do something such as expressing opinion or mentioning the bold truth or defending yourself.

You never end up wining. Off community are garbage. I joined an Alliance when game came out based of Star Fleet veteran when the game first came out.

Sounded good, people seemed experienced. It was the biggest shot show there was. I've been harassed for months. Was Orcale on Ship one. And it was all players who mods Star Fleet. That was Kyle and his GF "Novaline" buddies, lmao so pathetic.

Then Aldostk global, boy that person is a joke. It's like, we get death threats but if we defend ourselves, were the one getting yelled at and banned. Get a brain man.

All people who mod the same discords, left and right.

I really hate you discord people. Never thought I'd say that but I hate you all from the bottom of my heart.

Hi, I'm just here to post a popcorn emotes.

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

I once-in-a-blue-moon be on the Fleet discord but I usually stick to advice channel. I could never connect with anyone on there but I don't mind, from an outsider looking in, the people on general channel seem so tight-knit. Which isn't a bad thing.

I could be worse, it could be the official genshin impact discord.

(Admittedly as someone who only joins friends’ Discords) why not just use the official one then? Or is that one bad, too? Sorry I don’t really keep up on Discord stuff.

@Milk said in Non Official Discord sucks.:

(Admittedly as someone who only joins friends’ Discords) why not just use the official one then? Or is that one bad, too? Sorry I don’t really keep up on Discord stuff.

I believe there is no official Discord server for PSO2 Global.

@Yalyn said in Non Official Discord sucks.:

I believe there is no official Discord server for PSO2 Global.

Ah I remember in that other thread calling out the fake official discord that there was an official one but I don’t recall if that was global or not.

@Milk If global had one they would have advertised it / linked it on their page.

@Ryoga said in Non Official Discord sucks.:

@Milk If global had one they would have advertised it / linked it on their side.

Looks like it’s just the jp one but it welcomes english speaking players too and has a NA group inside of it. Could be worth a shot.

Different peoples' personalities don't always gel very well. Heck knows many people don't get on with my nature! 😅 But that's just part of life. If you don't get on with someone it's best to just move away and find others you do. I don't think it's a good idea to complain about them elsewhere, especially individually like this.

@Milk If global had one they would have advertised it / linked it on their side.

Looks like it’s just the jp one but it welcomes english speaking players too and has a NA group inside of it. Could be worth a shot.

That's not official either, they are just fan-run communities.

@Matt said in Non Official Discord sucks.:

That's not official either, they are just fan-run communities.

Ahh I see. I wonder what they were talking about then? It was a confusing thread. Too much drama for me. 😵

Greetings!

Please note that we will be locking as this will start a flame thread. Please note that sharing or posting content that contains any amount of hostile, profane, or vulgar language is prohibited. Thank you