Can't Join Girlfriend's mission

Me and my girlfriend have been trying to join each other for an hour, but we keep getting an error that says we cannot join at this time. Regardless of what we try to click on, whether it be expedition or just a normal quest, we absolutely cannot join each other. I've even considered not playing the game due to the fact that we play together most times and this glitch is super frustrating.

There's an issue where if you muted her in the XBOX menu, it applies a block basically. Try going through the Xbox options and removing this. Have you tried to add her to your friends list? Or can you not even see her for that? Also need to make sure you're both on the same Ship and Block.

@GM-Deynger This has solved our issue, which is kind of an odd issue, but solved it nonetheless. Thank you

Yay! Glad to hear it! And yes, it is. ><

@RadPaperclipz said in Can't Join Girlfriend's mission:

@GM-Deynger This has solved our issue, which is kind of an odd issue, but solved it nonetheless. Thank you

Was it the mute thing? If so, it has been stated in other topics that if your or the other person are muted on your XBOX, they are automatically added to the game's blacklist for you. It should be something they can fix, though. It would be better if they just use a regular in-game blacklist for the XBOX version like what is used on the PC and other console versions in Japan.