Urgent Quest More Challenging

Not sure if it's me or what but it seems the urgent quest got more challenging. I asked my squad too and they said the same thing that it seemed more challenging. We did the armada urgent quest in Ultra Hard and the mobs were pulling us in and out and were lasting more. I could usually do 5 retries in armada but today only did 1 of each phase. I haven't tried the other urgents to see if they got harder.

@Lyra-0 There was no change to the difficulty whatsoever. If anything it's gotten much easier with the inclusion of Luster.

The content is the same as before it's just that people jump into multiplayer content with Luster without knowing how to play the class because some genius told them something like "don't worry Luster easy mode, it essentially plays itself" which resulted in them dying over and over again dragging the MPA down in the process.

However there was one content related thing that actually was quite noticeable: UH Elder not dropping s**t. I got like 7 ex-cubes from him and that was with all the boosts and the donut active. I asume that's because they removed all his related 10-12 star OT drops (like Elder Fist, Guld Milla and Flame Visit) without actually replacing them with anything.

That sounds like a typical armada UQ, players just die a lot on that one. The difficulty didn’t spike, the player skill just went down and it’ll depend on what kind of group you get. I’d just give it a minute, people are trying out new things.

@Ryoga

Is that what happened? I didn’t get any loot either, highest difficulty and not even a lousy Deo, I was pretty miffed.

@Milk The rarest things I get from the Elder UQ are class Ex-Cubes, but yeah even Deo weapons don't really drop.

@Ryoga said in Urgent Quest More Challenging:

The content is the same as before it's just that people jump into multiplayer content with Luster without knowing how to play the class because some genius told them something like "don't worry Luster easy mode, it essentially plays itself" which resulted in them dying over and over again dragging the MPA down in the process.

I can clearly imagine a certain someone saying something like this.