Where is the Obliance Series?

Any confirmed drops atm?

@RikaPSO I did 26-30 once, but not so far. I don't feel like trying hard for something I don't know is implemented.

After looking at further information, it looks like a possible error on the person who typed the page. The potential they have is from a different weapon series.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10151/new-weapon-a-substitution-the-new-obliance-line-coming

Another topic on this. Maybe Sega wanted to add divides 31-35 today but didn't? The sword with that potential is said to drop from a level 91+ Varuna (and is also supposed to be in the divide medal shop). No idea if it actually drops in NA or not (I'm not sure what level Varuna is in Divide quests, except he's at least level 90)

@RikaPSO said in Where is the Obliance Series?:

After looking at further information, it looks like a possible error on the person who typed the page. The potential they have is from a different weapon series.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10151/new-weapon-a-substitution-the-new-obliance-line-coming

Another topic on this. Maybe Sega wanted to add divides 31-35 today but didn't? The sword with that potential is said to drop from a level 91+ Varuna (and is also supposed to be in the divide medal shop). No idea if it actually drops in NA or not (I'm not sure what level Varuna is in Divide quests, except he's at least level 90)

I think he is 96 the first time you encounter him in Divide then on the later time you encounter him he is level 100.

I've been running a lot, and I really mean A LOT of Divide Quest's in the steps 26 - 30, since the last maintenance, and I haven't get any of that series, i'ts disappointing 'cause I was hyped for them, but sadly I can tell whitout any doubt that there's non of those weapons currently in the drop table... I just hope SEGA add them at least in the next weekly reset

Any info about what happened to this weapon series?

Pretty sure it can drop from 26-30, but don't get your hopes up. I'm almost at 50m Divide Points i haven't even gotten a single 15* Rock yet. Also it gets pretty much dunked on by Cras once it's out. Flat ATK isn't that great, especially lacking those S-Ability slots. But they look cool at least.

@Macmaxi Where was the information such as slots?

@RikaPSO no man deandreLsolomon was about to take it too far and have ten thousand attack so they scratch it. lol plus what else he was about to do. im not even gonna say how he was about to amp that up ....man why he end every pso game being over powering and hes legit. imm getting tired of him doing this

@Macmaxi they should be in divide medal shop tho... So they potentially could have been chosen as secondary weapons without spending ton of resourses. That's why i'm interested in them.

@SpardaTheDevil If you wanted to make Cras Weapons you probably want to hold on to divide medals either way, because you are going to need a bunch for the 15* rock trade-in.

But yeah, i suppose they could add them to the shop. I get that they want to have something rare to drop from the quests and i like that. But, they are EP1 Psycho-Wand rates and i doubt anyone wants to put up with that.