How tf do you break free from Shiva's Time Freeze attack?

I can't break free from Shiva's time freeze for some reason unlike with Masquerade, is there is any way to break off? And yes, I am doing that story mission quest where you fight against shiva inside the oracle mothership.

You can't, you have to watch out for her very long tell when she summons a shield. When the shield is up, you just don't hit her, because that's what triggers the time stop

You do not "break free" from it unless you hare using a photon blast or have timed an action that grants you invulnerability frames. It is easier if you simply did not attack at all when she puts up the red shield around herself as this is typically an instant-kill or will help you fail the S-Rank requirement.

I defeated her in Hardcore mode though I did not get S rank because I died several times.

Now, I cleaned and defeated Shiva in Casual mode, got S rank, and I'm still getting the "Default ending" of the "The Future you weave" quest.

Man, why does this game loves being so intentionaly vague, It's like they tried to pull something that Undertale did, but did it so terribly bad.

@Charus said in How tf do you break free from Shiva's Time Freeze attack?:

I defeated her in Hardcore mode though I did not get S rank because I died several times.

Now, I cleaned and defeated Shiva in Casual mode, got S rank, and I'm still getting the "Default ending" of the "The Future you weave" quest.

Man, why does this game loves being so intentionaly vague?

Replay the future you weave and the grand ending option should appear if you got S rank on the Shiva fight otherwise you might also need to S rank the approach to her in the quest prior to the fight.

@YagyuChan Thats what I exactly did, I restarted the Oracle infiltration story quest (The hope you bring) from the very start, completed all emergency orders on the way, and defeated shiva at the end.

@YagyuChan Thats what I exactly did, I restarted the quest from the very start, completed all emergency orders on the way, and defeated shiva at the end.

Did you also beat Episode 3 and 4 stories entirely?

@YagyuChan Yes.

No wait, actualy not. I did not beat one quest there named "Plotting the ultimate defence", guess I need to beat it...

@YagyuChan Yes.

No wait, actualy not. I did not beat one quest there named "Plotting the ultimate defence", guess I need to beat it...

You don’t need to beat that

@YagyuChan I actualy did, and it worked for me, it unlocked the 3rd option set to march to the future and defeated sodom...