The problems global server has, and JP does not

I actually did farm my units at least because I couldn’t play enough to get the freebie campaign units, I got the weapons though. If there’s more free gear then I’m all for it but I’m also used to the mmo grind so fine either way.

@Milk Oh, for units, that's fine. Rivalrate is not a good set and is not considered endgame by most players. Ozfe 12* upgrades, but it's the hardest grind in the game behind Steel weapons and Klauz units. Ofze Back/Arm with Schvella (or any other 13*) Leg units are a good mid-tier bonus, but the real idea is to get beyond Schvelle to the top of the line. The top four unit sets in the game, by most accounts anyway, are Klauz, Atlas, Trailblazer, and Ofze 13*. In terms of ease of farming combined with overall use, the Trailblazer set is fantastic, and they never gave that one away. The other three top tier unit sets require way way way more grinding (Atlas units are RNG from Omega Luther, Ofze requires farming Ultimates, and Klauz requires metric tons of rare modules that drop in tiny amounts from UH Final Lament and Divide Quests).

The biggest problem PSO2 NA has that JP does not?

Players like you who complain at the first sign of hardship.

@BloodyKyona said in The problems global server has, and JP does not:

@Milk Oh, for units, that's fine. Rivalrate is not a good set and is not considered endgame by most players. Ozfe 12* upgrades, but it's the hardest grind in the game behind Steel weapons and Klauz units. Ofze Back/Arm with Schvella (or any other 13*) Leg units are a good mid-tier bonus, but the real idea is to get beyond Schvelle to the top of the line. The top four unit sets in the game, by most accounts anyway, are Klauz, Atlas, Trailblazer, and Ofze 13*. In terms of ease of farming combined with overall use, the Trailblazer set is fantastic, and they never gave that one away. The other three top tier unit sets require way way way more grinding (Atlas units are RNG from Omega Luther, Ofze requires farming Ultimates, and Klauz requires metric tons of rare modules that drop in tiny amounts from UH Final Lament and Divide Quests).

Ahh Trailblazer is what I made, I actually had the mats already tor one of the pieces but had to grind for the others. I like doing Divide and UH Lament for fun actually so I have a lot of mats for later I guess!

Players who complain at the first sign of hardship.

Which is a good thing by the way. One can't expect improvements if one never points out the issues (granted it's SEGA we're talking about here so there might not be much to expect regardless). From what I heard jp players seem to be far too complacent with the game. Things like the "pay AC to still tree reset" are obviously not a big deal for veteran / hardcore players but it's something new more casual players are almost inevitably going to run into (and the times where we can expect new skill tree reset passes are over) leaving them needlessly with a bad impression of the game (I don't even want to know how many of them are still running around with screwed up skill trees because of it) and you apparently need global players to point obvious stuff like this out to SEGA.

The only thing that can be considered a "problem" is the lack of collaborations.

I don't know anyone who needs to reset their skill tree more than once ever.

@Pok said in The problems global server has, and JP does not:

I don't know anyone who needs to reset their skill tree more than once ever.

Sometimes mistakes are made, it's why the delete/backspace button on your keyboard exists. A game needs to be more prepared for players who make mistakes. Mistakes are natural for anything thing in life really. I can say for certain I've made some mistakes in my skill tree that I've had to use a Skill reset pass more than once.

Imagine if people went asking for free redo's on affixing, there's should be a line somewhere

@Pok And you found it, gratz. Improper trees can gimp your play while weaker affixes generally just make the game slightly more difficult (Grind/Potential is more important).