Mission Pass Season 13 Ugly Mixed Revival List

Yeah, tbf, I'm turning those in for mission badges. Not a fan of that whatsoever.

The mission badges are super important though, because of Capsules like Mana Reverie for 125 mission badges.

I spent my weapon badges on weapon stealthing camo and dance emote. 😞 I guess I’ll get more next pass, I just don’t like this one enough to use gold pass.

Arguably emotes are one of the best use of Mission Badges for people who expect to be focusing on NGS when it arrives. Augment capsules will lead to neutered NGS augments that'll be overtaken by power creep, and content like furnishings and music discs won't even work in NGS mode.

@Miraglyth said in Mission Pass Season 13 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

and content like furnishings and music discs won't even work in NGS mode

There is no such thing as an "NGS mode" your room will still be accessible after the release of NGS. Most of the themes are old but they could just make new ones with the "NGS graphics" as the engine update is universal.

@Ryoga said in Mission Pass Season 13 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

and content like furnishings and music discs won't even work in NGS mode

There is no such thing as an "NGS mode" your room will still be accessible after the release of NGS. Most of the themes are old but they could just make new ones with the "NGS graphics" as the engine update is universal.

You know what I meant.

04ce5363-6a99-4ab7-939b-37d277ea1490-image.png

@Miraglyth Them putting out confusing / nonsensical statements is nothing new and this is one of those instances. What they should have said here is that the game doesn't get a second "room" specific to NGS because that feature already exists.

What they should have said here is that the game doesn't get a second "room" specific to NGS because that feature already exists.

Which is also what I meant. Since Personal Quarters are thematically being categorised as PSO2 non-NGS, primarily accessible from PSO2 block transfer and quick menus and so on, it is pretty clear they do not plan to create content for them from the NGS side. We are unlikely to see NGS furnishing and music disc items that can be used in Personal Quarters, NGS crafting and so on.

Yes you could still use Mission Badge furnishings and discs in Personal Quarters after NGS releases. But this cannot be seen while on Halpha. All emotes can be seen while on Halpha. That's what I mean by NGS mode and it's what I did say, so this misinterpretation is ridiculous.

Arguably emotes are one of the best use of Mission Badges for people who expect to be focusing on NGS when it arrives. Augment capsules will lead to neutered NGS augments that'll be overtaken by power creep, and content like furnishings and music discs won't even work in NGS mode.

True, that’s honestly what I’m spending any of my currency on right now. I can bring all my emotes with me!

What they should have said here is that the game doesn't get a second "room" specific to NGS because that feature already exists.

Which is also what I meant. Since Personal Quarters are thematically being categorised as PSO2 non-NGS, primarily accessible from PSO2 block transfer and quick menus and so on, it is pretty clear they do not plan to create content for them from the NGS side. We are unlikely to see NGS furnishing and music disc items that can be used in Personal Quarters, NGS crafting and so on.

Yes you could still use Mission Badge furnishings and discs in Personal Quarters after NGS releases. But this cannot be seen while on Halpha. All emotes can be seen while on Halpha. That's what I mean by NGS mode and it's what I did say, so this misinterpretation is ridiculous.

There's is no misinterpretation here. Just because you have to click through "one more menu" to access it doesn't mean that they don't release NGS based room themes / furnishings / music (at which point the only "problem" left is accessibility which is nothing more than a QoL issue). That's pure speculation from your part.

There's is no misinterpretation here.

I mean I said furnishings and music discs won't work while on Halpha and you've dragged it out to multiple posts suggesting I meant they wouldn't work anywhere. That seems like a pretty clear misinterpretation to me. 🤷

You're right that it's speculation that they won't add NGS content to a feature that they haven't brought into NGS. This could go one of several ways - including the possibility that NGS Episode 1 ends with the rediscovery of an enduring Oracle fleet that restores and upgrades everyone's Personal Quarters. It's a feature that may well return as part of a plan to phase feature additions to NGS.

But the fact of the matter is, on NGS launch, furnishings and music discs won't work while you're Halpha. Emotes will. That's all I said, and this discussion does not need to be prolonged.

I mean I said furnishings and music discs won't work while on Halpha

You saying "but you can't use them on Halpha" means nothing as you can't use them in base PSO2 either except for your room (and to an extent in your alliance quarters) which is basically its own separate thing. If you wanted to make an argument here then you could have started off by explaining why your "but not Halpha" matters. Is there an option to let the player use the music discs to set a BGM for individual quests / emergency codes I was missing? Is there a way to link your furnishings to emotes SEGA hid behind some sub menus? If the answer is no then you're not missing out on anything you already couldn't do before and all it boils down to is a little inconvenience when it comes to accessing your room.

and you've dragged it out to multiple posts suggesting I meant they wouldn't work anywhere.

No, I never said / "suggested" anything like that. That's just you misinterpreting my posts.

Also, them releasing NGS based themes / furnishings / music for your room doesn't require any NGS story involvement. They could just do it as the resources required for doing so are all going to be in the game regardless.

I was hoping for an overhaul of personal rooms, maybe an upgrade to actual houses. As it stands now room decorating has been a bit of a let down so it’s sad to hear NGS won’t have a housing system of its own. I just use music discs at my alliance. 😞

If you wanted to make an argument here

I don't, and I'm not going to entertain your continued efforts to derail the topic. Sorry.

@Milk said in Mission Pass Season 13 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

I was hoping for an overhaul of personal rooms, maybe an upgrade to actual houses.

There is still a chance that they come back to the "my room" system eventually, after all SEGA has no reason not to milk already existing assets but it looks like that this (and many other things which could use some attention) is not going to be a priority within the foreseeable future.

If you wanted to make an argument here

I don't, and I'm not going to entertain your continued efforts to derail the topic. Sorry.

There are no "continued efforts to derail the topic" from my part. I merely responded to the claim that the furnishings and music discs you get from the pass / badges are negatively impacted "because NGS" which is something you yourself brought up here. If you never actually intended to make a counter-argument to my response then this is just something you dragged out by your false assumption that "I wanted to put words into your mouth".