why i cant log in to the game its say " An unexpected error occured" [NP1002] please i need help

What version of Windows are you using?

Apparently Insider build of Windows (Windows 10 Insider and Windows Server 2022 Insider) causes GameGuard to spit out NP1002 and NP0.

Hi @M1kuCh4n I do have Windows 10 Pro Insider Version 2004 (SO compilation 21292.1010) do you know any way to fix this ? (besides the obvious complete windows wipe out to a non Insider version)

Thanks inm advance !

@Comegalletas said in why i cant log in to the game its say " An unexpected error occured" [NP1002] please i need help:

Hi @M1kuCh4n I do have Windows 10 Pro Insider Version 2004 (SO compilation 21292.1010) do you know any way to fix this ? (besides the obvious complete windows wipe out to a non Insider version)

Thanks inm advance !

Not at the moment, no. And INCA sounds like they are taking a look at this issue. I'm still looking for Windows Insider's documentation since there is no publicly-available resources as to why GG got tripped, possibly an internal Windows mechanism and/or GG internal allowed Windows version whitelist.

I'll report back if I manage to make a breakthrough.

Untitled.png

I'm using windows Insider too, and I was at my wit's end trying to solve this issue. Thanks for some closure.