Nearly two months without player trading

Always something with trade. Did they ever investigate those warehouse personal shops?

Like over a thousand dollars worth of AC scratch items that makes you suspect a stolen credit card or something.

I doubt they fixed it which is why I’m avoiding suspicious looking shops like the plague.

This post is deleted!

@BloodyKyona

premium.png

Where are you getting that trade is worth 10 dollars of a 30 day premium price? I don't think its a western society thing honestly. I think its a whole world is convinced to have low standards. However Sega does not have to give compensation. If you feel you have been wronged with your "loss of money" why not get in contact with a lawyer?

Also, premium is 15 dollars a month right? I can assure you that you sell and use the premium drink a thousand times more than use trade. So I would value 30 shop pass and premium drink as more value than trade. Where are you getting 10 dollars out of 15 dollars being trade?

trap.png

These are the websites that popup first on google. Above that is the definition of trap. Popular trap usage has to deal with music and trappers. Followed by "Trap. A crossdresser". I actually dont see anything that has to deal with trap being a bad word. So no, there isn't pages upon pages of explanations. Maybe on tumblr? small pockets on twitter? Or also maybe on places that have become echochambers for people?

What does being a woman without college or money have to do with talking about traps? Also you talk about wars? What wars? Online arguments? Aren't you having a war by arguing about traps? We all face discrimination.

I'm just really confused about the second half of your post. The whole "educate yourselves" really isn't all that fun. I'm not trying to be all "pushing you down" I'm just confused about most of your, if not all of your post.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Nearly two months without player trading:

@BloodyKyona Where are you getting that trade is worth 10 dollars of a 30 day premium price?

For what it's worth trading is the second least important item on that list to me (double FUN is easily the least). Which isn't to say its removal from NGS benefits isn't a loss (of course it is) but it's a little miffing to be told I have low standards simply for not using something so much.

We all value things differently so our priority lists will vary. I actually don’t use the premium drinks at all, I’m too damn cheap. My priorities are:

Trading

Looks page(extra look slots)

Client order(extra slots)

Storage

Shop(maybe once every 3 months?)

Without trading I’m not sure I’ll care enough to buy premium. I like the looks because you can lock in old face changes without a salon pass so I use all of my slots. I could live without the extra slots but I use it quite a bit.

@Milk said in Nearly two months without player trading:

We all value things differently so our priority lists will vary. I actually don’t use the premium drinks at all, I’m too damn cheap. My priorities are:

Trading

Storage

Without trading I’m not sure I’ll care enough to buy premium. I like the looks because you can lock in old face changes without a salon pass so I use all of my slots. I could live without the extra slots but I use it quite a bit.

The problem is being berated for not agreeing with the OP. Its the reason why I called the person out which ended up having this person be all snippy.

Having a different priority on value is fine, but adding insults is not.

@Zeke said in Nearly two months without player trading:

@Milk said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Trading

Storage

The problem is being berated for not agreeing with the OP. Its the reason why I called the person out which ended up having this person be all snippy.

Having a different priority on value is fine, but adding insults is not.

Yeah, that happens here, something similar happened to me, when i called it one of the least important features. a lot of times i straight up forget it has trading since i almost never use it. premium for me is for the other much more important features. so i certainly won't miss it in NGS. However, OP is known for trolling with these type of topics so it's nothing new.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Ah, that user again? Another user and I already had to explain that one's grievances to them in another thread.

Don't worry about the politics too much. It's not meant to be on PSO2 forums in the first place, but these things happen anyways.

I feel like the compensation should be more than a typical Triboost apology if this amount of bile is going to be tossed around.

I'd say maybe 50-200 SG per month the user subscribed while trading was inactive, but that feels a bit too generous.