Nearly two months without player trading

While 700 SG would certainly be a worthwhile yet not excessive totality (considering our SG outgoings are greater than Japan and they've enjoyed over 2,000 extra SG just from 3 extra years of login stamps), 14 rainbow keys would be pretty broken so that would still be better off as 1-3 as a one-time reward.

@BloodyKyona said in Nearly two months without player trading:

@Zeke said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Bring in IRL generalizations results in a ban on the forums. Recommend watching yourself. Mods have zero tolerance.

How did I bring ANY IRL generalizations? I stated facts. Facts don't care about feelings. The vast majority of people FACTUALLY have lower standards than in the 80s and prior and put up with far more that they shouldn't.

As for IP banning China, that is FACTUALLY precisely what PSO2 JP does to prevent like 95% of the issues Global is having, because most of the crooks doing RMTs are from China.

Where are the generalizations? They're statements of fact. I'm tired of people denying facts just to be polite or kind. I refuse. If I get banned for a statement of fact, that is a damnation of the mods and Sega, not me. I know I'm right and that's all that really matters.

Not many are taking you seriously from insults alone. Various people here are getting their point across without insulting others or generalizing an entire age group. By doing so you're giving people an excuse to report you and boy do mods take action quite if the targeted person doesn't shape up. They had a purge like 3 months ago on that. Forums nearly died from the amount of people banned from doing what you're currently doing.

You don't come off as an adult with a legitimate argument, but rather a child throwing a tantrum.

I said what I wanted. If you want to ignore the warning then keep insulting. Wasting time on this babbling won't be beneficial to anyone.

Yep, that compensation is a joke. Not gonna lie.

It’s kind of low but given our anticipation of only receiving a triboost, I guess it’s a little better? I can live with it and since NGS won’t have trading at all it’s just a test run I guess for me. Anything left I need to still get for loved ones will need to be traded asap and that’s that. 😞

i mean at least it isnt a worthless 100% triboost

Not many are taking you seriously from insults alone. Various people here are getting their point across without insulting others or generalizing an entire age group. By doing so you're giving people an excuse to report you and boy do mods take action quite if the targeted person doesn't shape up. They had a purge like 3 months ago on that. Forums nearly died from the amount of people banned from doing what you're currently doing.

You don't come off as an adult with a legitimate argument, but rather a child throwing a tantrum.

I said what I wanted. If you want to ignore the warning then keep insulting. Wasting time on this babbling won't be beneficial to anyone.

Anyone not taking me seriously is ignoring the facts. Anyone who considers facts to be insults is part of the problem that permeates online media today. It's overly strict political correctness that is the biggest social problem causing issues online these days. Every word I said was fact. Anyone who takes the style of conveying facts into account when deciding to acknowledge said facts is being intellectually dishonest. And getting banned for stating facts, I'm used to it, most people don't like the truth. Not taking me seriously? Those are just people I know are worth thinking about or talking to, because I don't take them seriously as a result of this kind of stubborn "we care more about presentation" nonsense. It's bad, it's dry, and it needs to stop. I am going to laugh when the backlash over all the PC nonsense hits like a tidal wave. The fact people will defend outright bullying and hatred, but then denounce someone who just speaks the truth like me speaks volumes.

@BloodyKyona said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Anyone not taking me seriously is ignoring the facts. Anyone who considers facts to be insults is part of the problem that permeates online media today. It's overly strict political correctness that is the biggest social problem causing issues online these days. Every word I said was fact. Anyone who takes the style of conveying facts into account when deciding to acknowledge said facts is being intellectually dishonest. And getting banned for stating facts, I'm used to it, most people don't like the truth. Not taking me seriously? Those are just people I know are worth thinking about or talking to, because I don't take them seriously as a result of this kind of stubborn "we care more about presentation" nonsense. It's bad, it's dry, and it needs to stop. I am going to laugh when the backlash over all the PC nonsense hits like a tidal wave. The fact people will defend outright bullying and hatred, but then denounce someone who just speaks the truth like me speaks volumes.

You are getting heated on a free 2 play online game. You don't "speak nothing but facts." If you are used to being banned for "stating facts"... You honestly are not being banned for stating facts.

EDIT: I realize you are the person who made a thread about traps. Oof...

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Hard to take you seriously when you don't think people using the word 'trap' is a bad thing.

Polite discourse has been poisoned thoroughly on these forums (and most other places honestly, making it nigh impossible to have a debate in good faith), like in a certain thread.

Finally, yes, people tend to get heated when arguing about things they are passionate about.

@IAMCRAIG said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Hard to take you seriously when you don't think people using the word 'trap' is a bad thing.

Polite discourse has been poisoned thoroughly on these forums (and most other places honestly, making it nigh impossible to have a debate in good faith), like in a certain thread.

Finally, yes, people tend to get heated when arguing about things they are passionate about.

Hard to take someone with the name craig seriously. /s

Hard to take someone seriously because they have a different opinion? I love the word trap and will continue to use it. Since OP source on trap = bad is "I have a friend who doesn't like the word" I have a few friends who consider themselves traps and enjoy the word.

I was pointing out that "always stating facts" and "i get banned from places often" don't really go well together. The OP just feels entitled to everything. There is no passionate debate. Just demanding because they don't like something.

This OP will never have a debate. It is always a demand for something. Anything you say is wrong because they "always state facts"

I am so lost. How is trap a bad word again? I don’t get the issue people are having? Is it the content of the statement in which trap is used making it bad or the content itself?

You can be a cis, straight man and still enjoy drag as a hobby or career and the trap label that comes with it, it’s not a slur against a trans woman unless it’s directed as such. Context matters here. Like for example the LGBTQ+ community has taken back the word “queer” and uses it as a positive label, well me(B) and several other old LGBTQ+ used to hear that word as a slur, you know some of us still recoil at the word because for us it was meant as an attack. I think it’s a similar thought to what is happening to the word “trap”, some see it as a slur and others see it as something positive.

Anyway, we still got our stupid triboost but at least we got a rainbow key.

I'm honestly surprised we got a rainbow key. Sega isn't known for their top of the line compensation.

I forgot to use mine but I’m pretty excited about it, maybe this time I’ll finally get that all class harmonizer. Overall I’m pretty ok with the compensation, it feels like they were listening.

@Milk said in Nearly two months without player trading:

I forgot to use mine but I’m pretty excited about it, maybe this time I’ll finally get that all class harmonizer. Overall I’m pretty ok with the compensation, it feels like they were listening.

Rainbows are always pretty good. I think they best they could of done was maybe give out like 200-300 ac depending on how they value trade in premium to only people who had premium? I don't exactly know what they could of done besides rainbow keys or a small amount of ac.

I'm just happy they brought it back. For a while I was thinking "What if Sega doesn't bring it back just so everyone gets used to no more trading for NGS"

@Milk said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Rainbows are always pretty good. I think they best they could of done was maybe give out like 200-300 ac depending on how they value trade in premium to only people who had premium? I don't exactly know what they could of done besides rainbow keys or a small amount of ac.

I'm just happy they brought it back. For a while I was thinking "What if Sega doesn't bring it back just so everyone gets used to no more trading for NGS"

That would have been nice but too much work finding out who paid for what/when to see if they qualify, I can see why they opted for a rainbow key.

I’m happy they brought it back but now I’m feeling the rush to trade everything to my husband before NGS hits or trading goes down again. Gotta get that money’s worth!