Nearly two months without player trading

@Amari-Kigu said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Lack of trading for NGS is a problem though, that is certainly going to effect the entire game as a whole.

can i ask how? we didnt have trading for like 1-2 months and nothing happend. how will it affect the entire game as a whole?

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Nearly two months without player trading:

@Amari-Kigu said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Lack of trading for NGS is a problem though, that is certainly going to effect the entire game as a whole.

can i ask how? we didnt have trading for like 1-2 months and nothing happend. how will it affect the entire game as a whole?

They specifically said NGS won't have player trading.

I'm not happy about it either since I could at least give alliance members and friends outside of it stuff I didn't really want/need so at least something good comes out of my addictive tendencies getting the better of me.

I don’t think it had much of an impact because people knew it was coming back but to simply not have it at all is a pretty big deal. I can trade in literally every single multiplayer game I play, some have restrictions or require a premium plan but it’s always some sort of option. I know I won’t bother with premium once NGS hits.

its a free to play game sega doesnt owe you anything! is what some dumb youtuber said.

I don't think lack of trading is a problem, but it will be a feature that will be missed. I think NGS will be fine without it as long as gameplay is strong. Destiny 2 doesn't have trading and I think it did fine without it. Now sunsetting after the fact really kills it though.

I feel like they could have trading if it were locked to being an alliance feature. I am not super pushing for trading but I don't mind it in the game for when I do feel like helping my alliance mates.

Yet, I would still support the game with premium as trading is not the only feature.

Why did they remove the trading option?

If you paid for premium anytime since the game has been out you should have the option of any 13 Star camo you want as an apology for the removal of the trading option that was advertised!!!!

Well you are going to hate New Genesis. They got rid of personal trading and all transactions will be done through player shop.

@RainGnyu said in Nearly two months without player trading:

If you paid for premium anytime since the game has been out you should have the option of any 13 Star camo you want as an apology for the removal of the trading option that was advertised!!!!

I always get a laugh out of your absurd posts, This is like a guy who wants free shopping for a the day because the store opened 5 minutes late.

I think anything but a stupid triboost would be appreciated but let’s not get crazy here, they’ve already said they will give compensation at a later date so let’s wait and see. We’re not entitled to more than we lost and a weapon camo of your choice is a lot more than that.

@Milk said in Nearly two months without player trading:

I think anything but a stupid triboost would be appreciated but let’s not get crazy here, they’ve already said they will give compensation at a later date so let’s wait and see. We’re not entitled to more than we lost and a weapon camo of your choice is a lot more than that.

Who are you to judge what is appropriate? You are not any more significant than myself. You have a bad habit of placing your personal thoughts as an authority but in fact it condescending! I would like that you stop with inappropriate discrediting other’s comments to up left your own. Please!

Honestly it was part of a paid subscription to the game, so premium players are definitely entitled to something better than a couple of boosters. Extra premium time/SG would be the most fair option and impact other players the least.

@IAMCRAIG said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Honestly it was part of a paid subscription to the game, so premium players are definitely entitled to something better than a couple of boosters. Extra premium time/SG would be the most fair option and impact other players the least.

I actually suggested that to a mod because it would be most fair, along with other suggestions like partial AC refund. I’m going to be pretty angry if their compensation is another triboost because I’m swimming in the darn things and they really mean nothing when we get them all the time. Literally anything but that.

@Milk said in Nearly two months without player trading:

I actually suggested that to a mod because it would be most fair, along with other suggestions like partial AC refund. I’m going to be pretty angry if their compensation is another triboost because I’m swimming in the darn things and they really mean nothing when we get them all the time. Literally anything but that.

Yeah really, they're just there to give the illusion that they're 'giving' you something outside of stuff like EX boosts. It always makes me roll my eyes when they include RDR 250%'s as well due to how you virtually have an unlimited supply ingame.

@IAMCRAIG said in Nearly two months without player trading:

youll get a 100% triboost and like it.