Nearly two months without player trading

This is unacceptable. Nearly two months without the most valuable thing a Premium gets. What is the deal, here? You all realize that, as you have not announced lack of trading under your SALES FOR PREMIUMS, you're now guilty of breaking bait and switch laws? You have failed to tell new customers that one of the biggest features of Premium is gone. You refuse to fix it. I think we all agree that we'd rather have the cheaters cheating and be able to do our player trades than go more time without the ability to trade. Global brought this on itself by not banning IPs from China outright anyway. It's time to restore trading whether you fixed what you lot didn't like or not, because you are basically breaking the law now by selling something and not giving it. That means you'll end up having to give a lot of refunds in the end.

You could always put a capsule machine in your home and trade it with people that way... if said item is tradable in that way.

Im excited for the "Hey we are sending this information to the dev team. Thank you!" If you feel they are breaking the law I suggest getting like minded people and try to get some sort of cash prize out of it. Or send a support ticket to sega

@BarrelHunter said in Nearly two months without player trading:

You could always put a capsule machine in your home and trade it with people that way... if said item is tradable in that way.

This. Or use team storage. These two methods follow the same rules as premium trading. Nothing with a rarity of 13* or above will be accepted.

By the way, it's been a month. Not two.

Some people and I discussed this, and NGS doesn't have player trade capabilities (not sure, but from CBT seems so? Might be wrong). For me, the JP-MMORPG scene is sometimes a bit weird (although it is albeit relatively still new compared to USA and South Korea). Examples like no trading, no PvP, no good arena, no good management systems, political systems, pets, housing; I can go on... Point is, I wish the game could have those features and the dev team should polish them instead of giving us half-baked pizzas all the time. Back on the point, I think player trading is not coming back at all for PSO2; which is like a slap in the face moment imo.

If it doesn’t come back then I guess I just never resub, already pretty sour about the no trading in NGS. If they can’t find a way to get cheaters under control then fine, get rid of it, but stop promising to bring it back and just remove it from the list of premium perks. Let the customer decide if it’s still worth the $15/mo or not, for me it isn’t but for a lot of people, trading isn’t that big of a deal.

Oh hey it's a Karen hen. Guess I went wrong way, I'll see myself out.

Apparently trading is back and some sort of compensation will be distributed at a later date

@HarmlessSyan said in Nearly two months without player trading:

Apparently trading is back and some sort of compensation will be distributed at a later date

Thanks for the heads up!

@BloodyKyona said in Nearly two months without player trading:

What is the deal, here?

The deal is they have been working on the content update first, and now have been working on the trading issue, which they resolved. I think that is perfectly fine.

I almost took this thread seriously till i noticed this poster has trolled many times before. The first lines alone throw up the red flags. i did have a really good laugh at that part.

literally traded my friend yesterday. are u sure you're not just doing it wrong? you have prem right?

@SuperND420

Player trade window was disabled for a month and they finally fixed it yesterday.

Papa bless trading enabled

Lack of trading for NGS is a problem though, that is certainly going to effect the entire game as a whole.