Where's my Rainbow Keys?

So uh... anybody notice we just got 2 gold keys when the Ultra PSO2 Day News on the PSO2 Website says we are supposed to get 2 Rainbow?

😕

I was just making a similar thread at the same time yours went up

yeah i got the same thing and i also just sent in a ticket about it under event issues

They know already.

Screenshot_5.png

For anyone wasting keys ATM as well, you might want to hold off for a bit because they might be giving less EXP then intended.

Screenshot_7.png

We are suppose to be getting +200% EXP earned, and +200% EXP earned in Bonus Quests. However, currently we are only getting +200% EXP earned.

Screenshot_8.png

I am unsure if this is a mistake in game, or was meant to be only +200% EXP Earned.

@NIC said in Where's my Rainbow Keys?:

I am unsure if this is a mistake in game, or was meant to be only +200% EXP Earned.

Should be a mistake otherwise there would have been no reason to separately mention "EXP Earned in Bonus Quests +200%" after they already announced a global 200% boost.

@Ryoga said in Where's my Rainbow Keys?:

@NIC said in Where's my Rainbow Keys?:

Should be a mistake otherwise there would have been no reason to separately mention "EXP Earned in Bonus Quests +200%" after they already announced a global 200% boost.

It is possible they simply copy & pasted JPs current Ultra PSO2 day, and we were meant to get an older, worse one.

Yes I'm waiting a bit too. Although I feel like I'm wasting time by doing so. I won't wait too long, but will also not use the best boosts until they mention what they will be doing.

Yep, definitely gold keys

Segac: 200% + 200% is.... 200%!

@RikaPSO xD Oh my gosh, this made me laugh.

what we were promised: maxresdefault.jpg

what we got: hqdefault.jpg

it's for your own safety, they don't want people dying to Gunnekazuchi /s

SEGA, plz fix. JP has +400% exp on every Super PSO2 day and certain limited events.

I'm curious how something this straightforward gets messed up so bad.