A few technical questions

I have a series of questions that I cannot find the answers to, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

Some background information, I'm a daily player on an Xbox One X, and I'm interested in still playing PSO2 in addition to NGS when it comes out.

I have my current Xbox on lease from RentaCenter and was planning on returning it when I purchase an Xbox Series X or a new Xbox One X or S.

Turns out the Series X may not be in stock for a very long time, and I am tired of making payments on an Xbox One when I can afford to buy one outright.

In the future the Series X will be in my room and the Xbox One in the living room.

They will share my xbox live account because I have found out you can have it logged into one of each generation of console.

SO THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS

Can I use my single PSO2 account on both as long as I am logged in on one at a time?

Will PSO2 come to the Xbox Series X? Or just New Genesis?

And finally, I am not picky about graphics, but does PSO2 lag or anything on the Xbox One S or Xbox One S Digital? I have only played on the Xbox One X.

Since your PSO2 account is linked to your MS account and not to the console itself, you can freely switch between the two consoles (as well as the PC version).

PSO2 is currently playable on the Series X. Additionally, PSO2 and NGS will use the same client and you will be able to switch between them freely when logged in, via the Block Transporter in PSO2 and via the Ryuker Device in NGS.

The One S does suffer from some lobby lag, but it doesn't really have any significant issues in actual gameplay, save some loading times.

Can I use my single PSO2 account on both as long as I am logged in on one at a time?

yes you can, your PSO2 account is linked to Microsoft account so in any device you can access your Microsoft account will be able to access PSO2 account.

Will PSO2 come to the Xbox Series X? Or just New Genesis?

technically PSO2 was not released on Series X but because Series X has a backward compatibility you gonna be able to access the same version of Xbox One

And finally, I am not picky about graphics, but does PSO2 lag or anything on the Xbox One S or Xbox One S Digital? I have only played on the Xbox One X.

because is the same version of Xbox One in Series X and the same coding, you gonna suffer some stuttering in certain parts, probably those issues will be less frequent when the graphic engine changes but only when the engine comes that will be answered.

@AndrlCh

Awesome thank you, a follow up question, do you know if it would be relatively seamless? Like if I log in in the living room xbox one and play for an hour, and then decide to go into my bedroom and log in on the series x to continue playing?

I wouldn't be surprised if I had to completely close out the application on one before logging into the other, but as long as it wouldn't be a huge hassle that'll probably be fine.

@Jamesmor

Thank you, same follow up question on playing on two consoles, would it be relatively seamless if I played on one and then closed the application and started playing on the other console?

@Prez-of-What You do more than likely have to close the game application, but other than that it should be seamless since all progress is linked to your account and saved server-side with nothing significant saved locally.

@Prez-of-What it is possible to but before doing it be sure that both are using the same ip address to not have some issues related to that, if you decide to use the same router for both than you not gonna have issues with the ip address, also remember to close the application before accessing in the other console.