When NA global will receive the graphical update?

I've heard rumors about that PSO2 will receive Graphical update before the release of PSO2 NGS, but I'm curious when it is gonna happen exactly?

I know they gonna do it for the JP server somewhere in February, but when the Global version will receive it?

Jp gets it the 16th alongside the 20th anniversary event, hoping we get it at the same time

@Laep the data when will happen is not confirmed in Japan yet so don't expect to happen at least close to mid February in Global

There's been no announcement as to when. But people are guessing it's going to be around the time we have all of the content. As Iirc there's still a smidge of content left to be added non cosmetic wise after we get the end of episode 6. (which should be 2 days from now.)

Normally we'd want to hope for parity with JP but for certain big transformative updates we're probably better off letting them get it stable on JP and iron out any kinks there before bringing it to Global too.

@Miraglyth said in When NA global will receive the graphical update?:

Normally we'd want to hope for parity with JP but for certain big transformative updates we're probably better off letting them get it stable on JP and iron out any kinks there before bringing it to Global too.

Yeah...that's not really how parity works once the two clients are caught up to one another.

@Blade-Syphon said in When NA global will receive the graphical update?:

Yeah...that's not really how parity works

I did speak of this as an exception so I'm a little unclear on what you mean here.