Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?

@QWERT said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

@Ryoga Does that mean it's not casual unless it can be achieved by a baby? No, is it still too difficult?

Don't bother, that's why I stopped, apparently that is kind of what he's implying.

Divide quests are fine as is. Like i said before, Just ignore it if you can't handle it. or find a good Group you trust and you'll see how it's not that bad.

@SuperND420 said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

you dont pug dq, if ppl dont know what they're doing your run is screwed. study the content and find a group

Sorry, can't find a group because that would involve having to do a pug.

@Furious u have a team? find one. or a discord. or ask in the lobby. you have options, use them

@Astral-Lettie said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

Don't bother, that's why I stopped, apparently that is kind of what he's implying.

Nope, that's just what you want to read into it. Unfortunately the issue isn't as black and white as you want to make it out to be.

@Ryoga said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

Nope, that's just what you want to read into it. Unfortunately the issue isn't as black and white as you want to make it out to be.

I know exactly what i read, You're just still here trying to pretend "that's not what i meant bro!" As there really isn't an "issue' with it, it's just not the type of content you can just face roll and reap all the rewards.

But i already dropped this matter with you specifically, i was just warning that poster not to read too much into your nonsense. considering you're still here poking anyone who isn't complaining about divide quests.

either learn the content or move on. This matter is closed.

@Furious said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

@SuperND420 said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

you dont pug dq, if ppl dont know what they're doing your run is screwed. study the content and find a group

Sorry, can't find a group because that would involve having to do a pug.

You don’t have friends that play? What ship are you on? Maybe someone would want to group up

I know exactly what i read

Apparently not as you still fail to realize that I was only addressing your ill advise that this is somehow "ignorable content" and if you actually had a counter-point here you would have tried to address the substance of my post instead of splitting hairs and trying to go after what you perceive to be "my motives" .

You're just still here trying to pretend "that's not what i meant bro!"

Well then, show me the exact part where I actually asked for this content to be trivialized. If you're incapable of doing so then that's all one needs to know about it.

i was just warning that poster not to read too much into your nonsense. considering you're still here poking anyone who isn't complaining about divide quests.

I merely addressed some misconceptions or bad arguments and thus far I only responded to 3 uses here but sure, keep deluding yourself into thinking that I somehow "poke anyone who isn't complaining about divide quests".

@Ryoga said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

I know exactly what i read

Apparently not as you still fail to realize that I was only addressing your ill advise that this is somehow "ignorable content" and if you actually had a counter-point here you would have tried to address the substance of my post instead of splitting hairs and trying to go after what you perceive to be "my motives" .

You're just still here trying to pretend "that's not what i meant bro!"

Well then, show me the exact part where I actually asked for this content to be trivialized. If you're incapable of doing so then thas all one needs to know about it.

i was just warning that poster not to read too much into your nonsense. considering you're still here poking anyone who isn't complaining about divide quests.

I merely addressed some misconceptions or bad arguments and thus far I only responded to 3 uses here but sure, keep deluding yourself into thinking that I somehow "poke anyone who isn't complaining about divide quests".

Apparently, you don't seem to understand what "the matter is closed" means either, Looks like you have a lot of things to work on and your own issues to address. Especially considering all the "bad arguments" mostly came from you.

Just going to ignore you now, Learn to admit your own mistakes.

@Astral-Lettie I don't enjoy multiplayer focused games in solo, it becomes boring. If I have to solo, then I'd rather go play a single player game. I just wanted some other content to do in multiplayer besides sitting around waiting for Urgent Quests, and someone suggested to do Divide. Looks like they were mistaken.

Apparently, you don't seem to understand what "the matter is closed" means either, Looks like you have a lot of things to work on and your own issues to address.

I'm just responding to you responding to / about me, I would have been fine to leave things be after I agreed with you saying "Moving on." which you were apparently incapable of so don't complain about "you don't seem to understand what "the matter is closed" means".

Especially considering all the "bad arguments" mostly came from you.

I gave you a chance to bring up some examples to prove your point and you predictably failed to bring up even a single one showing that your responses are nothing more than deflections.

Just going to ignore you now

I sure hope so.

@TreeMan said in Divide Quests - Dead on Arrival?:

@Astral-Lettie I don't enjoy multiplayer focused games in solo, it becomes boring. If I have to solo, then I'd rather go play a single player game. I just wanted some other content to do in multiplayer besides sitting around waiting for Urgent Quests, and someone suggested to do Divide. Looks like they were mistaken.

The issue is that there are some flawed design in this game that punishes multiplayers with pubs.

For example, the divide quest.

Having a leecher does not only mean you need to carry harder since it somewhat scales with number of players available in the field. Also, if that leecher dies too much, both you and the leecher fails the quest. In this way, you get punished by having some greedy "casual" players entering higher level that they do not belong to.

Really, if quest fails when someone die too much, it should just kick the ones who die X amount of times, instead of kicking everyone, regardless of contribution.

If you get good enough gears, you get invited by pros, and there are plenty private sessions going on. Just because you do not see them unlocked, does not necessarily mean they do not exist.