Mediocrity and Sega

The norm points, or is trending to what looks like a wishy -washy UQ schedule that does not include a Good line-up. They did however, Spread it out Far apart to give out some breathing room, But - Seriously SEGA, come on, 2 hours and then Barren blossom- 4 hours and then Barren blossom, another 2 hours and Barren blossom yet again? OK so maybe they was the Armada of anihilation. Other than that, THAT'S IT. Your ideas are running out and it's starting to show, Is this what we can expect going forward? You better do something so liven up the schedule or, well - I know you don't care- But at least it would take the pressure from just the Grind-rinse and repeat gameplay that has been the norm as of late.

Yeah the UQ schedule has been lame lately, I actually get excited when it’s the photon fleet now and I hate the mech fight, that’s how bored I am. I get very limited time to play so I log in and see it’s profound darkness again, I just log out now. They’re working on new and exciting stuff for us so I can deal but I used to look forward to UQs so it bums me out.

I honestly would like some of the older ones with UH difficulty.

I really wanted Guides of Creation to be put on the schedule, but Sega relegated it to the trigger shop, a poor move in my opinion. Elder is also overdue for an appearance since Utterly Profound has UH difficulty.

Greetings ARKS Operative,

Thank you for giving your suggestion and feedback with regards to our UQ schedule. Please be informed that we will let the relevant department know what you feel for further improvement of the game. We are really hoping for your understanding with regards to this matter.

Regards,

• PSO2 Team

@Onyx-Grimoire said in Mediocrity and Sega:

I really wanted Guides of Creation to be put on the schedule, but Sega relegated it to the trigger shop, a poor move in my opinion. Elder is also overdue for an appearance since Utterly Profound has UH difficulty.

fwiw, Elder is on the schedule for next week, so that might be neat (assuming it's UH).

I kinda agree that the schedule's a little stale right now, though I get why they're not rushing us through whatever few UQs we have left. It might be cool though to just like, have a week where all the old notable UQs come kicking around. Magatsus, normal + omega luther, dragon, elder, deus, mother, wind&rain, etc.

But also for all I know there's some limitation in scheduling that keeps them from having more than 4 or 5 scheduled UQ types per week and the rest are just unscheduled things.

Aside from what the UQ's used to be, It's not like the cant , More like they don't want to. I kinda saw the outlook for the rest of the UQ schedule its really MEH- Seriously, when I first started we even had more random Uq's then , Now it's remenicent of sitting around at the DMV waiting for your number to be called --- "NOW SERVING D 107 AT WINDOW NUMBER ... 13!" - UGH... they really need to fix this.

@Onyx-Grimoire Indeed, and same thing for Mining Base VR, both Falz Mother + Deus Esca and Mining Base VR urgents shouldn't be trigger only.

I really wished there were more than 3 UQ on schedule tbh, I feel like 4 or 5 different UQ a week would add more variety to the mix, having the most relevant being the one that occurs more often (like let's say Valentine → UQ2 → Valentine → UQ3 and so on.)

Or maybe, idk, adding a bigger variety to the Unscheduled UQ?! I hate to see MB1, MB3, and MB4 always being the default quests everytime there's an Unscheduled announcement. I don't even hate MB, I actually like them a lot, but right now there's no point on doing them since they don't have a good drop pool, and for EXP there are way better options. Mining Base VR Training would be cool to see, you already have that announcement voiceline about a VR Training that was used for Virtual Planet Battle Training (Independence Day UQ.)

Last week we had Mother, Yamato, and Deus Esca as Unscheduled UQ. And I remember last month we also had the Crimson Fellwyrm appearing as an Unscheduled too. They were a big surprise and a breath of fresh air. A bigger variety would help break the monotony.

/toge lol pls pls pls Cradle of darkness as there is probably a lot of new players who hae neer experienced it as an urgent. I know you can get triigers from alliance shop but its not the same.

Previously , they made it so that they would have a comendium lineup of UQ's , Or at least I thought that was what was going to happen, But , It ended up into just another pipe-dream

The solution is to murder the UQ system entirely.

It's an anti-player system and shouldn't exist in the first place, I am immensely disappointed they are returning in NGS.

I enjoy Armada, I have been hitting as much as I can. I am sad that Guides of Creation isn't happening at the moment, I really enjoyed that on JP and never got a chance to experience it again.

@Matt said in Mediocrity and Sega:

The solution is to murder the UQ system entirely.

It's an anti-player system and shouldn't exist in the first place, I am immensely disappointed they are returning in NGS.

I was starting to think I was the only one that felt this way. I loath the UQ system

Why the hell do you care about the UQ schedule when we have triggers for everything