Accussed as a Leecher??

The current state of the game , At least in my point of view , Has become some-what "Stagenet", In the sense that that Current UQ schedule is not a robust as I thought it was orignally. Some are now spread out as far as 2 Hours apart and no concerts, Well- there was "A" concert.

Looking back at Previous schedules, The lineup included a good variety of two and even three different UQ's.

Now - It's just the Valentine UQ and Barren Blossom, That's it. Pretty boring if you ask me. Yes, across all of my characters , I already completed my Bingo spaces and just waiting for the Collection sheets cooldown and - THAT'S IT.

Sure , I will jump on and run some persona, grind some levels and even go and grind out some boosters and badges. It's no surprize that seemingly no-one runs buster quest any more, Or even a divide quest for that matter.

As I tried to run Persona triggers, I was able to "assist" ( If you want to call it that... LOL) Another Arks operative who had already started , while I was trying to dispose of excess wares in the ship thru the vendor. Then - It happened, I joined the struggle to persona - after he went into stage 2, I was then called out as a leecher.

O_O

Alright.., fine. so I left. Never had it crossed my mind that something like this would happen, it left a really bad taste in my mouth.

If he wanted to solo it and didn't want other players to join his MPA then he should have just closed the MPA. Even if you were "leeching" it's 100% his fault for not closing it and you should have called him out for it.

Is there even a point in accusing people of leeching if the MPA isn't full and the quest doesn't scale to player count? It's not like there'd be an improvement if you weren't there.

@AiC-L said in Accussed as a Leecher??:

Is there even a point in accusing people of leeching if the MPA isn't full and the quest doesn't scale to player count? It's not like there'd be an improvement if you weren't there.

Just a toxic individual who doesn't know how to play with others, I guess.

I see them all the time in any game I play.

Seems like all they ever wanna do is complain about multiplayer as a feature and how others don't play the same way.

If these idiots don't want anyone on their runs, they need to learn how to lock the instance, its not that hard to do, just set any password and set the toggle to either party or everyone (It defaults with party set) and set the check box for friends or alliance only if needed.

I lock quest when I want to solo them or when setting up alliance runs, there times I only need to lock the party for COs that require specific NPCs as the only follower, but keep the instance itself open for others.

@LazerRay said in Accussed as a Leecher??:

If these idiots don't want anyone on their runs, they need to learn how to lock the instance, its not that hard to do, just set any password and set the toggle to either party or everyone (It defaults with party set) and set the check box for friends or alliance only if needed.

I lock quest when I want to solo them or when setting up alliance runs, there times I only need to lock the party for COs that require specific NPCs as the only follower, but keep the instance itself open for others.

Yeah, going to have to agree here. Wanna Solo? Lock the party.

I rarely get anyone jumping into any of my unlocked parties, and it's usually no big deal for me to PUG anyways.

pso20210130_200719_000.jpg

Stuff like this is why I’m nervous to ever jump into parties because a lot of people forget to lock it and maybe they don’t want someone there. 😧

I mainly started locking quests due to other players messing up things on me (Target mobs don't spawn anywhere near me, unfinished E-Codes from other players, or they drag a swarm of mobs on me while I'm in the middle of an E-Code boss), it was getting very difficult to complete daily orders on recommended quests because of too many players in the same instance.

@Milk said in Accussed as a Leecher??:

Stuff like this is why I’m nervous to ever jump into parties because a lot of people forget to lock it and maybe they don’t want someone there. 😧

This is the case for me as well. Then a person joins and leaves randomly anyway. (When I'm just doing a daily mission)

@MasterDarkwingz said in Accussed as a Leecher??:

@LazerRay said in Accussed as a Leecher??:

Yeah, going to have to agree here. Wanna Solo? Lock the party.

I rarely get anyone jumping into any of my unlocked parties, and it's usually no big deal for me to PUG anyways.

pso20210130_200719_000.jpg

Ah, i wish that when i choose "friends only" and "alliance member only" it would be permanent until i choose to turn it off. Every day i play, they need to be turned on again. Same for the "decline party invites". Why is it so inconvenient?

Yeah that is annoying because then I forget to lock it again.