I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.

@Remu-0 said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

there is no reason to spend millions of meseta on affixes when ngs is so close, just use the rivalite weapon/units that sega gave us for free

the highest priority now should be buying fashion so your character doesn't look like a hobo in ngs

elitists are upset because this is the truth

100% thank you.

Maybe this is a pessimistic outlook to have but I just don’t feel min-maximg gear is for everybody. Gear doesn’t make someone into a good player, it makes good players into greater players. It’s nice to have and a worthy goal but those affixes don’t really shine for the casual player that they would for a speed runner or something.

For now I’m sticking to my free stuff but I do admire people’s top of the line sets on the accomplishments thread!

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

What if i join a UQ but dont join a party? When I go into a UQ OR SOMETHING that you need 8-12 PEOPLE for. I'm playing for my time. I do not care about anyone else.

Then you are being a nuisance, and I'd rather not play in the same group and I would leave until I get someone in my party. If I could, I'd vote you out to find another MPA so I could find someone to join my party. Not entirely your fault, it is on Sega for forcing people willing to party and those wanting to solo content together. Still, it's annoying to have to be only three because of players that are un-willing to join parties when it boosts themselves and others.

@Remu-0 said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

there is no reason to spend millions of meseta on affixes when ngs is so close, just use the rivalite weapon/units that sega gave us for free

the highest priority now should be buying fashion so your character doesn't look like a hobo in ngs

Not if you don't intend to play NGS, but put all this time to enjoy the game we have now. The truth is, the end of PSO2 is here, so might as well put our all into it now. Fashion will always be there.

@Milk said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Maybe this is a pessimistic outlook to have but I just don’t feel min-maximg gear is for everybody. Gear doesn’t make someone into a good player, it makes good players into greater players. It’s nice to have and a worthy goal but those affixes don’t really shine for the casual player that they would for a speed runner or something.

For now I’m sticking to my free stuff but I do admire people’s top of the line sets on the accomplishments thread!

I think on some level gear does actually make a good player when player skill is considered equal. A good player with a Rivalate fully affixed and 13 star units will do better than great player with a 13 star weapon and 12 star units with basic affixes. But then I guess at that point gear would be considered more of a gap closer.

@Ranmaru said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Fashion will always be there.

no, it doesn't

waiting too long to buy fashion is not an option for most players unless you are a whale with billions of meseta who don't mind spending 200 million on an innerwear

no, it doesn't

waiting too long to buy fashion is not an option for most players unless you are a whale with billions of meseta who don't mind spending 200 million on an innerwear

What would happen if you waited? Priority should be to play the game to the extent that you would want to. If that includes fashion, then that would be a factor too. If not, then not. Simple as that.

Fashion is not endgame (personal opinion) just endless character creation.

@Ranmaru said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

no, it doesn't

What would happen if you waited? Priority should be to play the game to the extent that you would want to. If that includes fashion, then that would be a factor too. If not, then not. Simple as that.

when an ac scratch is over there is no more supply so prices tend to skyrocket after that, better dress your character now than regret it later

@Milk From the opening of the thread, it really doesn't seem to me it is about having min-max gear, the very first post the OP already said you don't have to go down the route of high end affixes. But rather for people to not be dead-weight and clearly not even trying during UQ because "nothing in PSO2 matters because NGS is coming".

The freebie 15* weapons and 12*/13* units are indeed good enough to do all UQ content in the game but clearly from this thread not everyone are even bringing these freebies to UQs and people are seeing some players being severely undergeared. Whether is some low rarity weapon or the notorious "Sigma Launcher" or any other weapon not even designated for your class

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Jokes on you. I keep a shooting drive in my inventory. Sucker!

It is as Flux said in the expert matching thread, there is much less collective mentality on global - how to not be a dead weight so everyone can enjoy the game without worrying about having to carry other people - but rather it is all about themselves, as long they are having fun even at the expense of 11 other people. So you get the

you dont pay my sub 🙂

I'm playing for my time. I do not care about anyone else.

no, it doesn't

when an ac scratch is over there is no more supply so prices tend to skyrocket after that, better dress your character now than regret it later

So they going to stop updating Pso2?

What if i join a UQ but dont join a party? When I go into a UQ OR SOMETHING that you need 8-12 PEOPLE for. I'm playing for my time. I do not care about anyone else.

Then you are being a nuisance, and I'd rather not play in the same group and I would leave until I get someone in my party. If I could, I'd vote you out to find another MPA so I could find someone to join my party. Not entirely your fault, it is on Sega for forcing people willing to party and those wanting to solo content together. Still, it's annoying to have to be only three because of players that are un-willing to join parties when it boosts themselves and others.

What in the world? that triboost really do be hitting different huh? You are being a nuisance. You should make a party before going into a UQ so people who are solo don't feel harassed to have to join a party. See it works both ways.

@HarmlessSyan said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Milk From the opening of the thread, it really doesn't seem to me it is about having min-max gear, the very first post the OP already said you don't have to go down the route of high end affixes. But rather for people to not be dead-weight and clearly not even trying during UQ because "nothing in PSO2 matters because NGS is coming".

The freebie 15* weapons and 12*/13* units are indeed good enough to do all UQ content in the game but clearly from this thread not everyone are even bringing these freebies to UQs and people are seeing some players being severely undergeared. Whether is some low rarity weapon or the notorious "Sigma Launcher" or any other weapon not even designated for your class

Jokes on you. I keep a shooting drive in my inventory. Sucker!

It is as Flux said in the expert matching thread, there is much less collective mentality on global - how to not be a dead weight so everyone can enjoy the game without worrying about having to carry other people - but rather it is all about themselves, as long they are having fun even at the expense of 11 other people. So you get the

you dont pay my sub 🙂

I'm playing for my time. I do not care about anyone else.

I think I said i do 99% of my UQs with my alliance. Also you quote something but not give the full scope of it. I'm joking around because he is Telling me i'm the person who goes into UQs with a sigma launcher. in which I don't and the screen shot shows what I use. I'm honestly 100% sorry that UQs take a little bit longer. I've experienced it when I join a random UQ when I cant get a full alliance run going. You just deal with it. I don't understand what the problem is. If you want expert than that is fine. The requirements are so easy that you will still get the same outcome as right now.

EDIT: So you are telling me. After you work. When you are on a day off. You log into PSO2. You are playing so others will have fun. Or for you to have fun? I care about my alliance when it comes to everything in this game. I HOWEVER do not care about some random UQ I join because I want to do it and no one else wants to. I'll still do my usual force antics but I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE IN THAT RANDOM UQ. Do not lie to me. You are not going into a random UQ and thinking, "Omg i'm going to make this run as fun as possible. So everyone has a good time." You go into the UQ thinking "Cant wait to get no drops again"

I do think people should respect other people’s choice and shouldn’t resort to literal bully tactics to force someone to join a party. It’s ok to be bummed or politely ask but if the answer is no then they need to drop it because people of all kinds are playing the UQ for their own reasons.

@HarmlessSyan

You’re right, people should have the bare minimum of course, I just mean in general. I don’t feel gear can gift a player skill.

@Milk this happened a few hours ago lol

alt text

clearly I was not interested in joining and he got to the point of spamming invite and threatening to leave the mpa

some people really need to go get some air and calm down