I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.

@Yggranya said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@VanillaLucia The only time you mentioned Sigma weapons is during Ep5 at the start with your wall of text. You have plenty of time to inspect peoples gear. It takes a bit for everyone to get in and also a 30 second timer before the UQ itself starts. If you do not investigate people how do you know they are using a sigma launcher? You aren't looking at them. I can understand them being in a corner the whole time sucks but how do you really know they are using sigmas?

You are talking quite a bit about the start of Ep5. We are currently nearing the end of pso2 as we know it. What you are talking about is someone trolling your map during black dragon in ep5. Do you know what you do? You report and move on. Thank you for teaching me stuff I didn't know in my 30+ times I did black dragon. Thank you for also teaching other fights that i've done plenty of times in the past. You have so much text that bog up what you are trying to say and i'm just losing interest in what your main points are.

It seems where ever you go you seem to draw in trollers/afkers/leechers/elitists. How very unlucky for you. However, you should 100% start streaming. You seem to get people who negatively impact the game a good chunk of the time and it would be valuable information to sega.

I guess keep fighting the good fight or something. We are from opposite sides of the line. I never seen these people you complain about while you seem to see them frequently Yes I still hop into randoms if I cant find enough people to do UQ or what ever mode I want to do. Still, I my experience is next to nothing with trollers/afkers/leechers/elitists. I wish you the best.

Either you are really lucky, or you tunnel vision the boss. Yes, i have seen many with sigma bastad. You don't need to believe me. If your perception shaped reality, we would be living in a completely different world, or perhaps no world at all since you miss/ignore the obvious. Maybe you indulge in this kind of behaviour? Would explain the zeal you have in attempting to make people stop talking about it. As you are obviously aware, being reported does nothing. No wonder you just want to shut the thread down. Well, that's just what happens on all game forums when someone mentions bots/AFK/leechers, they crawl out of the woodworks to attempt to make you seem delusional. Such concentrated vitriol can't be found anywhere else.

I'm sorry... Who are you?

I've spent most of the thread telling everyone to report afk/leechers/trollers. Not to mention I also said I do most of my UQs with my alliance. You are telling me. When i'm not doing UQ with my alliance I change out my lib rod to a sigma launcher just to be a prick to everyone inside a random UQ? You seem very paranoid. Not once have I said close down the thread. In fact what you just posted has more chance to lock a thread than what I have ever said.

Also Jokes on you. I keep a shooting drive in my inventory. Sucker!

Untitled.png

I honestly think I get more rude creeps than leechers in UQ. Yeah there’s always that one guy who’s eating the floor but it’s never been enough to literally sink our run. Once we came really close like 90% dead on the floor but we were also undersized so those lack of players really hurt us. Right now it’s been fine because usually the UQ are full of top tier players but if/when we get expert matching then things are going to have to change or a lot of people are going to have one bad run too many and skip them all together. There’s a big difference between a player playing badly than a player not playing at all, resentment brews when it’s an obvious AFKer. Better moderation would help a lot with that.

As it stands right now, the few times I do log in during an UQ going on, they’ve all been pleasant. We get that one guy in the corner and competent players for the most part make up the rest of the party.

Kind of a joke but if we’re going to complain about the lobby players, can we extend the same complaint to lobby creepers? Good god it’s becoming absurd at this point, being bored isn’t a crime but don’t harass others for entertainment. I can’t even wait for a damn UQ lately, it didn’t used to be this bad.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Yeah, but since reporting AFKers does nothing, it's really easy to encourage people to report and forget. They don't want to remove paying customers no matter what their own rules say. That's why the rules are vague, so they can bend them as they feel is necessary. Since nothing will happen from reports, you can continue to be lazy. But hey, you do you. Not like any player can do anything about it, except continue to complain and be summarily ignored by the powers that be. Maybe one day SEGA (and the rest of game developers) will pull their heads out of their asses, but that's unlikely.

@Yggranya You are legit paranoid when it comes to people saying report and move on. That is the only thing you really can do. Complain on the forums? Forums itself is like 30-40 people max. Just because none of the 30-40 people on here haven't talked about being banned or giving warnings doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Even if it does nothing, you can still report AFKers anyway. I have no idea if the Buster AFKers of the past ever got banned but I reported anyway like in any other game. I hope it did some good though.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Well would you look at that, you instantly stopped jumping down people throat when called out. Still going with the delusional (paranoid) angle i see.

@Yggranya said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla Well would you look at that, you instantly stopped jumping down people throat when called out. Still going with the delusional (paranoid) angle i see.

Jesus you must be starved for attention or something. What did I get called out for exactly? Calling someone out means you have proof for the reason to call someone out. All of your words have been empty with no substance. I still don't understand how telling people to afk people they see are breaking the rules inside UQs and stuff = me being someone who breaks the rules inside UQs and stuff. How about all of the other people who have said report people? They all must be afking and using sigmas in UH UQs by your logic.

Going by your profile picture please lay off the chems. Or seek help. You must be addicted to Mentats or Daddy-O.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Yeah, i starve for attention... Why do you come here telling people the obvious "report is the only thing you can do"? Everyone knows that, you dummy. But of course that wasn't enough. You are blind and have missed it so it doesn't exist, right? Someone says they have seen it, so they must be a liar, right? Pfft...

I'm only "addicted" to human flesh.

I don’t understand this thread? What is going on?

PSO2 is dead and NGS is just pso2 2.0. I am not hyped for it, economy seems going to be really bad with daily/weeklies locked by account and not character, rip who do daily/weekly with 20-30 characters

@LordCloudStrife said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

economy seems going to be really bad with daily/weeklies locked by account and not character, rip who do daily/weekly with 20-30 characters

Hmm, if anything locking dailies/weeklies to accounts and not characters is a positive, it means that people with less free time won't be at a disadvantage over those with alot of free time and alot of characters.

I wonder if the weekly payout will be higher then? I never get through all of my characters in time so I wouldn’t mind I guess.

@Milk No idea, but the NGS economy is starting from scratch, our current meseta doesn't transfer to NGS and the NGS player shops will be separate from the current PSO2 shops. Items transfered from PSO2 to NGS also can't be sold on NGS player shops, so everyone will start from even ground, the payout in the current PSO2 can't be compared directly to NGS.

@Ezodagrom said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Milk No idea, but the NGS economy is starting from scratch, our current meseta doesn't transfer to NGS and the NGS player shops will be separate from the current PSO2 shops. Items transfered from PSO2 to NGS also can't be sold on NGS player shops, so everyone will start from even ground, the payout in the current PSO2 can't be compared directly to NGS.

The only part I hate is no trading in NGS since my husband and I like gifting each other fun cosmetics we find for a good price. No trading because people will try to dodge the shop tax(and the gold seller mess) but I’m sad about it. I know my meseta won’t transfer over so I’m just spending it all on cosmetics, at least I can bring those over. 😞

Personally I don't mind pubs not investing as much in affixing and such.

However, there are still people going to UH UQ or even divide with gears even worse than then free ones Sega just handed out recently. People with Lumiere +10 or even Nox +2.

And yes, I saw Ray units yesterday in UH.