I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.

@Ezodagrom said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@LordCloudStrife said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

economy seems going to be really bad with daily/weeklies locked by account and not character, rip who do daily/weekly with 20-30 characters

Hmm, if anything locking dailies/weeklies to accounts and not characters is a positive, it means that people with less free time won't be at a disadvantage over those with alot of free time and alot of characters.

It'll be bad for him and his 30 characters probably. But either way in NGS what I can see happening is people making alt accounts instead, I don't think there is even a rule in the TOS against multiple accounts (I feel there should definitely be one considering). Then with those alts just buy overpriced stackables on your main accounts shop, which incidentally is something you can do right now anyway but I rather shoot myself than do that all day.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@VanillaLucia I honestly still don't believe you. You went for NUMEROUS to NOW AND THEN. In reality it's most likely once. Did you inspect every single person that you believe are using sigma launchers? What class they were using? Hell I have one of my rods skinned as a red rod just because ill see someone stop next to me to inspect me. You don't wish. You ARE exaggerating it. Unless what ever your ship is god awful. Ship 3 has been a pleasant experience for me playing with randoms from day one to now. Besides buster quests because buster quest in itself is pure garbage.

I like how you think I'm against expert matching because itll split up the community. I think i've said plenty of times I do most of my UQs and farming with like minded people in my alliance. That is expert matching for me. I know they can do what they need to do. I also havent seen global players make a scene out of someone not joining a party. Most of the time they'll post the +40% triboost SA and thats it. Your ship must be very very toxic. How nice of you to throw in a little slap to global players. I wonder if you add to the toxic environment.

You know what you do in that scenario? You report them all and leave. Like are you kidding me? Do you like abuse or something? Was it NUMEROUS abusive words? or NOW AND THEN abusive words? That last sentence does nothing to me when the whole topic i've said report them and move on.

@YagyuChan Yes I would love better and faster moderation. The only thing I liked from League of Legends was that people actually got in trouble for toxic behavior and it would let you know actions were taken when you reported someone like days after you reported them. I haven't played in years so I do not know if that is still the case.

I saw Nox + 2 last week in UH.

@Cakewalk said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@VanillaLucia I honestly still don't believe you. You went for NUMEROUS to NOW AND THEN. In reality it's most likely once. Did you inspect every single person that you believe are using sigma launchers? What class they were using? Hell I have one of my rods skinned as a red rod just because ill see someone stop next to me to inspect me. You don't wish. You ARE exaggerating it. Unless what ever your ship is god awful. Ship 3 has been a pleasant experience for me playing with randoms from day one to now. Besides buster quests because buster quest in itself is pure garbage.

I like how you think I'm against expert matching because itll split up the community. I think i've said plenty of times I do most of my UQs and farming with like minded people in my alliance. That is expert matching for me. I know they can do what they need to do. I also havent seen global players make a scene out of someone not joining a party. Most of the time they'll post the +40% triboost SA and thats it. Your ship must be very very toxic. How nice of you to throw in a little slap to global players. I wonder if you add to the toxic environment.

You know what you do in that scenario? You report them all and leave. Like are you kidding me? Do you like abuse or something? Was it NUMEROUS abusive words? or NOW AND THEN abusive words? That last sentence does nothing to me when the whole topic i've said report them and move on.

@YagyuChan Yes I would love better and faster moderation. The only thing I liked from League of Legends was that people actually got in trouble for toxic behavior and it would let you know actions were taken when you reported someone like days after you reported them. I haven't played in years so I do not know if that is still the case.

I saw Nox + 2 last week in UH.

Happy for you.

For real report and move on.

EDIT: I didn't see your first post. Sorry.

@RainGnyu i wanted JP culture on NA server for a while. It's not possible, of course, so, i take whatever It is that we got.

Leeching, people complaining about "there's no content" and people using NGS As the ultimate excuse for lazyness.

People should be reminded that your freedom ends where someone else freedom starts.

To put it out straight, i want people to use their in-game time to do whatever they want, as long, when they are in MPA or join a Divide Quest ect, to actually Play.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Part of the problem is the people like you. Got nothing to do with condemn afking.

Got to do with the fact that you believe that personal reasoning are more important then community needs.

If you Play with 11 other people, you have to play in a way that's decent enough to not 'cause issue to others.

Is common sense. That's what i don't like about your thinking. Your freedom ends where someone elses's starts.

People do afk in lobby ? fine, i'll say It again:FINE.

But if you decide to snap out of your afking and join somenthing you have to partecipate properly. Otherwise, you are disrespecting others.

@YagyuChan Expert Matching has been a thing in JP for years, and works very well.

If you join non expert on JP you see what we are Force to see in UH everyday. People with Sigma Launchers or unaffixed,non SSA,non Grinded 15* (fine about no affix but get your SSA) no Unit rings and at Times, +0 Units. Expert Matching separate them from who wants to enjoy the game. Is not An exclusive club, is a different tier of matching,kinda like tiers in LoL. Splits the audience? Who cares. Learn the rope, Play and Rank to expert matching. Otherwise, chili, play casual and enjoy regular.

@fabioffxi said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Pso2 is a good game on it's own. Dosn't deserve such a treatment from the Player Base. If you don't wanna invest in it, grind and experience Story and Content wtf playing at all? I'm sick of having people using "NGS is coming soon" as an excuse to justify their absolutely shitty investment into PSO2. I do agree gear is not required, but, lobby afk and being deadweight in UQ just 'cause NGS is coming soon.. well, i can't stand it. There's so much to do in PSO2, i wish people would show it some more love. Besides, event ough the BETA is here, and i'm one of the BETA testers donw in the JP servers, i can say without too many worries, NGS got a lot of issue. Atm, is a far inferior product to PSO2,. Yes, the new stuff, models and general feeling of the gameplay feel great, but, on the technical side i did experience a shit ton of issue, frame drop, freezes and costant stuttering. (i have a rig with a 1080TI and a 5th Gen I5, 12GB of RAM and it runs like shit). There's not much to do, outside grinding for levels and explore the world, and some classes need more tweaks then others (it shows that Fi, Gu and Te did got implemented later in the Development cycle).

What i am trying to say, in a ranty way is, don't play PSO2 if the only reason you do play it is NGS. Or if you do, at least try to enjoy the game for what it is. No need for the absolute best stuff or to go down the MEAT route with High End affixes, but, at least, to not afk during UQ and answer when called out "LUL WHO CARE'S? NGS COMING OUT SOON"

So wait, you're playing in a toaster and complain you had bad performance? Come on.

@fabioffxi said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@YagyuChan Expert Matching has been a thing in JP for years, and works very well.

If you join non expert on JP you see what we are Force to see in UH everyday. People with Sigma Launchers or unaffixed,non SSA,non Grinded 15* (fine about no affix but get your SSA) no Unit rings and at Times, +0 Units. Expert Matching separate them from who wants to enjoy the game. Is not An exclusive club, is a different tier of matching,kinda like tiers in LoL. Splits the audience? Who cares. Learn the rope, Play and Rank to expert matching. Otherwise, chili, play casual and enjoy regular.

I have played without Expert Matching in JP and experienced none of the issues that you mentioned here. Also Global is different than JP so forcing such a requirement on people shouldn’t be done as it looks like an exclusive club that forces you to do 2 solo challenges to get access to it or suffer as you claim people do now. For some people this is impossible and should never be enforced.

@YagyuChan said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

I have played without Expert Matching in JP and experienced none of the issues that you mentioned here. Also Global is different than JP so forcing such a requirement on people shouldn’t be done as it looks like an exclusive club that forces you to do 2 solo challenges to get access to it or suffer as you claim people do now. For some people this is impossible and should never be enforced.

Simply because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean the overall problem isn't there. The requirements aren't forced on those that don't want to play in expert lobbies. There is no such thing as impossible. It can be done, it just depends on the mental will a person has. If they don't have the will, they probably don't care enough to join an expert lobby anyway. Finally, there would be no suffering for those that are in non-expert lobbies. Saying people would suffer is a stretch. What would actually happen is they'd notice it would take actual effort to succeed, and / or it would take longer. That's it.

People with Sigma Launchers or unaffixed,non S

This is way too true ...

@Ranmaru said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@YagyuChan said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Simply because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean the overall problem isn't there. The requirements aren't forced on those that don't want to play in expert lobbies. There is no such thing as impossible. It can be done, it just depends on the mental will a person has. If they don't have the will, they probably don't care enough to join an expert lobby anyway. Finally, there would be no suffering for those that are in non-expert lobbies. Saying people would suffer is a stretch. What would actually happen is they'd notice it would take actual effort to succeed, and / or it would take longer. That's it.

Well he is a guild leader, so I doubt he will attend a lot of MPAs to begin with, even if there's a leecher, that player would prefer leech in pubs than leech in clan, that's just how things go.

Then, don't you think that those people don't deserve expert matching?

It's not about possible or impossible, it's about how much you want it, and how much effort you're willing to put in to get it, and yes, some people will have to put in more effort than others because of life's circumstances or whatever.

I am by no means a "naturally talented player" or anything close, in fact I'll go as far as say that I've been a really bad player for a long time in JP, but then some time in 2018, EP5 I decided to try and get access to Expert Matching. Naturally, as bad as I was, I couldn't clear Solo Phanatical Phantoms, Stage 1, Deus Hyunas. It took me throwing away 100+ extreme passes before I finally gitgud enough to clear Solo Phanatical Phantoms for the first time. That's how bad I was, and that's how much I wanted to improve from then on enough to finally gain access to Expert Matching.

@Misuran said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Then, don't you think that those people don't deserve expert matching?

It's not about possible or impossible, it's about how much you want it, and how much effort you're willing to put in to get it, and yes, some people will have to put in more effort than others because of life's circumstances or whatever.

I am by no means a "naturally talented player" or anything close, in fact I'll go as far as say that I've been a really bad player for a long time in JP, but then some time in 2018, EP5 I decided to try and get access to Expert Matching. Naturally, as bad as I was, I couldn't clear Solo Phanatical Phantoms, Stage 1, Deus Hyunas. It took me throwing away 100+ extreme passes before I finally gitgud enough to clear Solo Phanatical Phantoms for the first time. That's how bad I was, and that's how much I wanted to improve from then on enough to finally gain access to Expert Matching.

While I can understand you worked hard for such I am not convinced why people should suffer to add requirements that make no sense since most content after is scaled for 12 people to play but the requirements themselves are solo. Why cause some to suffer leeches and force them to try and gain access to a queue that serves to fracture an already small playerbase even more than it is now because of a few leeches that with reports and tougher moderation can be eliminated which deletes the purpose for such a queue. I feel a lot of posters here are trying to fight me and are proving my point from the other day about having unpopular opinions while you really want such a system I don’t and just like you I am entitled to take a side and provide an argument against yours and vice versa. All reasons presented to me so far are either for elitist reasons or reasons that can easily be solved by the PSO2 team delivering suspensions to these accounts.

@Cakewalk said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

This is way too true ...

@Ranmaru said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Well he is a guild leader, so I doubt he will attend a lot of MPAs to begin with, even if there's a leecher, that player would prefer leech in pubs than leech in clan, that's just how things go.

@Ranmaru I understand this but why fracture the playerbase over this since reporting and bans achieve the same goal.

This is way too true ...

@Cakewalk I am a guild leader of a guild of myself so I have no choice but to pug run.

@Ranmaru I understand this but Wouldn’t reporting such bad people and SEGA banning them achieve mostly the same purpose? (I played non expert pugs many times in JP servers and yet to encounter a leech after 6 years as for Global I met 1 leecher which I reported and left the run since it was 3/12 anyway)

dude leeches dont just equal people that are afk or spamming one move in a corner for the entire quest leeches are also people who are straight under geared rocking 12-13 star weps and some garbage 11 star or even 7 star units, I dont think these people will get banned for having trash gear. These people also really shouldnt be doing UH but because of how easy and fast it is to level most people are hopping into UH undergeared and barley any understanding of their class and just most of the time eating the floor. I understand it is not their fault but other experienced players shouldnt have to suffer through runs with them, where more than half the people in the quest are dead at the same time. Which brings me to my point that without expert theres no way to manage the type of players you get in your quest be they leeches or afkers. Also btw the playerbase has already begun to fracture as most people run with friends ,alliances or even solo content as they dont trust pubs. Expert would maybe solve this as people will know that the players they playing with are some what experienced. Also expert req isnt that hard you just have to beat two XH quest if im not wrong which if u cant u rly shouldnt be doing UH.

@pogchampXD said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

dude leeches dont just equal people that are afk or spamming one move in a corner for the entire quest leeches are also people who are straight under geared rocking 12-13 star weps and some garbage 11 star or even 7 star units, I dont think these people will get banned for having trash gear. These people also really shouldnt be doing UH but because of how easy and fast it is to level most people are hopping into UH undergeared and barley any understanding of their class and just most of the time eating the floor. I understand it is not their fault but other experienced players shouldnt have to suffer through runs with them, where more than half the people in the quest are dead at the same time. Which brings me to my point that without expert theres no way to manage the type of players you get in your quest be they leeches or afkers. Also btw the playerbase has already begun to fracture as most people run with friends ,alliances or even solo content as they dont trust pubs. Expert would maybe solve this as people will know that the players they playing with are some what experienced. Also expert req isnt that hard you just have to beat two XH quest if im not wrong which if u cant u rly shouldnt be doing UH.

I stand corrected on my definition of a leech I will give you that, Yes while the requirements are low and such people shouldn’t be doing UH I am afraid they will find a way to continue such behaviour with such a solution. At most it will be a band aid. You have given a more convincing reason than the rest since most answers I have gotten haven’t taken into account for the other side. I withdraw from this argument now but am I in support of your claims I would shamefully have to say yes since defeat is never a good thing for the human psyche.