I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.

@Remu-0 said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Milk this happened a few hours ago lol

alt text

clearly I was not interested in joining and he got to the point of spamming invite and threatening to leave the mpa

some people really need to go get some air and calm down

I don't understand what joining a party does besides triboost. Does it increase damage for everyone in the party? Do you get quicker PP recovery when in a party? Do you get a team PA you can use when everyone is close enough?

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Ranmaru said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

What if i join a UQ but dont join a party? When I go into a UQ OR SOMETHING that you need 8-12 PEOPLE for. I'm playing for my time. I do not care about anyone else.

Then you are being a nuisance, and I'd rather not play in the same group and I would leave until I get someone in my party. If I could, I'd vote you out to find another MPA so I could find someone to join my party. Not entirely your fault, it is on Sega for forcing people willing to party and those wanting to solo content together. Still, it's annoying to have to be only three because of players that are un-willing to join parties when it boosts themselves and others.

What in the world? that triboost really do be hitting different huh? You are being a nuisance. You should make a party before going into a UQ so people who are solo don't feel harassed to have to join a party. See it works both ways.

I wouldn't be. Just be aware that at any point you or any other player wants to stay solo, a party will be without a fourth party member. (Since there usually are parties that are already full, so there is no opportunity to gain another member except by leaving and joining another MPA) Also note, I don't harass people to join my party. So no, it doesn't go both ways. Also yes, the tri-boost does hit different, it is multiplicative so it's quite a loss if you don't have a full party.

@Remu-0 said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

alt text

clearly I was not interested in joining and he got to the point of spamming invite and threatening to leave the mpa

I don't understand what joining a party does besides triboost. Does it increase damage for everyone in the party? Do you get quicker PP recovery when in a party? Do you get a team PA you can use when everyone is close enough?

Rare Boost, EXP Boost, Meseta Boost. It's multiplicative so it is a big boost for sure. It's party fomo, I probably wouldn't be as annoyed if it weren't multiplicative. I do agree they were harassing, but I think they are in their right to leave the MPA and go to a new room if they want another possible party member. They should simply have left quietly.

@Ranmaru said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

alt text

Rare Boost, EXP Boost, Meseta Boost. It's multiplicative so it is a big boost for sure. It's party fomo, I probably wouldn't be as annoyed if it weren't multiplicative. I do agree they were harassing, but I think they are in their right to leave the MPA and go to a new room if they want another possible party member. They should simply have left quietly.

So.. it doesn't do anything beside triboost? Is that what you are saying?

alt text

So.. it doesn't do anything beside triboost? Is that what you are saying?

Yup

Usually this matters most to me when grinding levels. Any other time I'm not as caring about it. Especially if I am running Exp Boost, Tri-boost, and Tree Buff. I think it would be better if solo players could queue with each other and there be a setting for people that want to party. This would probably be better for all involved rather than forcing them together.

So you are telling me. After you work. When you are on a day off. You log into PSO2. You are playing so others will have fun. Or for you to have fun? [...] I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE IN THAT RANDOM UQ.

Yes, I know. For you, it is all about just you. Cause f- everyone else in the game right?

For me, when I join UQs, my thought would be to clear the run as smooth/fast as possible both for myself and everyone else in the MPA. Even though I have all classes leveled, I won't take classes that I'm alot less proficient in nor do I use UQs for leveling up. It is absolutely not "fun" for me or others when I become the burden of the run.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Depending on your party setup having the "Party Toughness (L)" ring increases its effect depending on the number of people in the party. If I recall, the Etoile and Techer-related buffs also apply to party members for added convenience during larger fights but I don't know how often it is you are split up from a Techer too far away from a Shifta/Deband to require theirs when we have such easy access to maintaining Shifta/Deband after initially picking the Techer's boosted buffs.

Right, I forgot. My gunner has party toughness as well.

All those "NGS is coming out why bother" might as well uninstall your game and come back at July assuming theres zero delay on JP side which already has a delay on CBT. And is exactly why everyone is running premade endless and divide only.

@HarmlessSyan said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

So you are telling me. After you work. When you are on a day off. You log into PSO2. You are playing so others will have fun. Or for you to have fun? [...] I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE IN THAT RANDOM UQ.

Yes, I know. For you, it is all about just you. Cause f- everyone else in the game right?

For me, when I join UQs, my thought would be to clear the run as smooth/fast as possible both for myself and everyone else in the MPA. Even though I have all classes leveled, I won't take classes that I'm alot less proficient in nor do I use UQs for leveling up. It is absolutely not "fun" for me or others when I become the burden of the run.

I'm 100% sure I said I care about my alliance. So is it really F everyone else in the game? You seem to pick and choose a lot. You are not thinking and calculating what class you are going to take. You are going to take your main class 99% of the time. I'm sorry that you do not level classes in UQ. I think the level requirement for UH is 85 right? So that means anyone leveled 85-100 is allowed to join. I'm also going to take a swing and say most people making a burden on others most of the time are people leveling, newer players who are working on their skills and haven't had much practice with new boss moves if it changes in UH and people who "arent thinking of others." I'm sorry if your boss fight takes a little longer. They have a right to be in UH UQ because they are level 85 and above correct?

@VanillaLucia said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla Depending on your party setup having the "Party Toughness (L)" ring increases its effect depending on the number of people in the party. If I recall, the Etoile and Techer-related buffs also apply to party members for added convenience during larger fights but I don't know how often it is you are split up from a Techer too far away from a Shifta/Deband to require theirs when we have such easy access to maintaining Shifta/Deband after initially picking the Techer's boosted buffs.

I mean you still get party toughness if you are in a party. I'm sorry that you cant get its full benefits I'm sure if you told them that you need them in your party for your ring, they will 100% join no matter what. The people in the party still get buffs from et and te. The only person missing out is the solo player. Which is fine. You aren't buffing for a 40 man boss fight. The boss doesn't restart. You have as many revives as possible with being able to go back to the ship.

The only downside I see is party toughness when it comes to someone not being in a party and making it 3/4 besides triboost. If someone wants to go in solo its their right to is it not? Just like its your right to equip party toughness.

I'm starting to think people actually go out of their way to watch people in their UQs instead of just downing the boss. A solo player doesn't hurt the experience of a UQ. What does however are people who leech and I have already said my say about it.

@someone-1 said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

All those "NGS is coming out why bother" might as well uninstall your game and come back at July assuming theres zero delay on JP side which already has a delay on CBT. And is exactly why everyone is running premade endless and divide only.

I say NGS is coming why bother yet here I am in premades. Could it be that people enjoy the game for more than doing the same UQ and bosses over and over? I have a blast doing premade endless and divides. Love it so much.

I also cannot take you seriously when all you have done is tell people to uninstall and the wrong take on why people go to RMT.

I'm 100% sure I said I care about my alliance. So is it really F everyone else in the game? You seem to pick and choose a lot.

No, that's just you creating the small bubble for yourself. Your alliance would probably treat you with the same apathy you have to the general playerbase if you treated them the same way you do to other players.

You are not thinking and calculating what class you are going to take. You are going to take your main class 99% of the time. I'm sorry that you do not level classes in UQ. I think the level requirement for UH is 85 right? So that means anyone leveled 85-100 is allowed to join. I'm also going to take a swing and say most people making a burden on others most of the time are people leveling, newer players who are working on their skills and haven't had much practice with new boss moves if it changes in UH and people who "arent thinking of others." I'm sorry if your boss fight takes a little longer. They have a right to be in UH UQ because they are level 85 and above correct?

Thread was never about "new" players or people working on their skills. It is calling out the people out are absolutely not trying and being a deadweight in UQ and using the excuse that nothing matters because NGS is coming. So everyone have a right to be in UH UQ because they are 85? Even if they equip no items and sits in the corner not doing anything?

If you do play only pre-made 99% of the time, why are you here denying the experience of other players in PUGs? The general PUG quality is not that good is probably why many alliance chooses to keep it to themselves.

alt text

Mhm that was my experience for Halloween UQ and sadly many times after that. I’ve started just waiting in the ship because people react with such hostility about it. I don’t know what their problem is that they feel it’s ok to literally threaten and harass people.

I made a new character on a different ship just to see if there would be more people willing to play the game. Unsurprisingly, the answer is nope. It's funny how once you've done your best and you notice how the mission is taking forever compared to what it took with multiple people in a group who DID do their best, and you decide to let them handle the rest, they try to call you out on it. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... Petty to just do nothing? Yes, but fuck 'em.

@HarmlessSyan said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

I'm 100% sure I said I care about my alliance. So is it really F everyone else in the game? You seem to pick and choose a lot.

No, that's just you creating the small bubble for yourself. Your alliance would probably treat you with the same apathy you have to the general playerbase if you treated them the same way you do to other players.

You are not thinking and calculating what class you are going to take. You are going to take your main class 99% of the time. I'm sorry that you do not level classes in UQ. I think the level requirement for UH is 85 right? So that means anyone leveled 85-100 is allowed to join. I'm also going to take a swing and say most people making a burden on others most of the time are people leveling, newer players who are working on their skills and haven't had much practice with new boss moves if it changes in UH and people who "arent thinking of others." I'm sorry if your boss fight takes a little longer. They have a right to be in UH UQ because they are level 85 and above correct?

Thread was never about "new" players or people working on their skills. It is calling out the people out are absolutely not trying and being a deadweight in UQ and using the excuse that nothing matters because NGS is coming. So everyone have a right to be in UH UQ because they are 85? Even if they equip no items and sits in the corner not doing anything?

If you do play only pre-made 99% of the time, why are you here denying the experience of other players in PUGs? The general PUG quality is not that good is probably why many alliance chooses to keep it to themselves.

If you join an alliance you are making a small bubble for yourself. I'm sorry that I don't have the same out look as you when it comes to pso2. The world isn't one big hug box. I would not care if they treated me the same as I do to the "general player base" I think the most important part of this conversation is the fact that I said I do not care and you seem to take a lot of issue with that. Its okay to let it out. I don't mind.

This thread was about some guy complaining that the player base was horrible because PSO2 is a great game.. That is why he created this thread. Its in his first couple sentences.

"Pso2 is a good game on it's own. Dosn't deserve such a treatment from the Player Base. If you don't wanna invest in it, grind and experience Story and Content wtf playing at all? I'm sick of having people using "NGS is coming soon" as an excuse to justify their absolutely shitty investment into PSO2. I do agree gear is not required, but, lobby afk and being deadweight in UQ just 'cause NGS is coming soon.. "

This includes all of us. He is saying the whole player base. He is also talking about lobby afk and people being deadweight in UQ. He also says this and yes i'm being very picky with OP since you can be very pick and choose as well.

"but, at least, to not afk during UQ and answer when called out "LUL WHO CARE'S? NGS COMING OUT SOON""

Once again talking about afking. This time in UQ.

My whole conversation for the most part about this topic has been to report and move on with your life because you cannot do anything else besides that. It has changed since then because for some reason the topic slightly changed and me saying "I don't care about people in a random UQ" makes people upset. It also seems it makes you think that I am not pulling my weight. When I say I do not care about people in random UQs I mean I want this to finish so I can go back to doing what I was doing before. I don't care about joining parties. I don't care about people dying all the time. I don't care about people complaining in the UQ about stuff. I don't care about people leeching. That is what i mean when I say "I don't care about people in a random UQ"

The quality of pugs will always be hot garbage no matter what game you play.

I've sat in my lobby since the start of my PSO2 life talking to random people. RPing if the experience comes up and having a blast with strangers who come up and talk to me. I'm ranting a lot now and i'm sorry. I'll keep it on topic.

Yes people who are 85 and above are allowed to be in UH. It even says when you click on UH "for 85 and up" Even if they have no weapon or units and afks. However, it doesn't stop you from reporting them and moving on with your life. It sucks they are doing that kind of stuff and I wish sega did better with their reporting system, but just report, deal with it and move on. Holy moly.

@Yggranya Wow you really bought an exciting tale to the conversation. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe try a third ship and possibly a fourth ship and see if it still happens?