I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

What if i join a UQ but dont join a party? When I go into a UQ OR SOMETHING that you need 8-12 PEOPLE for. I'm playing for my time. I do not care about anyone else.

I think you need to calm down with those BIG BOLD WORDS. We aren't stuck in a game that if we take to long to do something, the world BLOWS UP. Take a deep breath. Its just a game. I'm sorry if everyone isnt on par with everyone else. That everyone isn't pro mode only and that everyone else isn't as geared/pro at the class they JOINED with. Kind of just DEAL WITH IT you know?

EDIT: I WILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT TIME I'M IN A UQ I WILL TREAT EVERYONE LIKE MY ROMANTIC PARTNER AND INSURE THAT EVERYONE IS HAPPY ON OUR 10-20 MINUTE WALK OF LIFE TOGETHER. I WILL KISS AND HUG EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MY RANDOM UQS TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE FEELS HAPPY AND AT THEIR PEEK TEAM WORK ABILITY.

Not sure how to reply to this post without insulting your intelligence, but i will try.

Even if you join "solo", you are still joining a multi-player UQ, which means you are still joining 11 other players and thus wasting everyone else´s time if you are just derping around.

No-one is asking you to perform at top 5% world class performance, simply to do your best, which includes knowing and executing the basics of your class, and having gear that is relevant and on par with the content you are tackling, even if unaffixed.

It is not something unreasonable to ask from people participating in the endgame, and it is all you need to defeat the solo requirements for expert.

It really is not, and even less in our version, which is a free event gear piñata

If you are unable to understand that being a clueless dead-weight, or just derping around an UQ is literally wasting the time of 11 other players, and that it is not okay to do so, then you have serious problems, or you are just a selfish narcissist.

@fabioffxi said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

Pso2 is a good game on it's own. Dosn't deserve such a treatment from the Player Base. If you don't wanna invest in it, grind and experience Story and Content wtf playing at all? I'm sick of having people using "NGS is coming soon" as an excuse to justify their absolutely shitty investment into PSO2. I do agree gear is not required, but, lobby afk and being deadweight in UQ just 'cause NGS is coming soon.. well, i can't stand it. There's so much to do in PSO2, i wish people would show it some more love. Besides, event ough the BETA is here, and i'm one of the BETA testers donw in the JP servers, i can say without too many worries, NGS got a lot of issue. Atm, is a far inferior product to PSO2,. Yes, the new stuff, models and general feeling of the gameplay feel great, but, on the technical side i did experience a shit ton of issue, frame drop, freezes and costant stuttering. (i have a rig with a 1080TI and a 5th Gen I5, 12GB of RAM and it runs like shit). There's not much to do, outside grinding for levels and explore the world, and some classes need more tweaks then others (it shows that Fi, Gu and Te did got implemented later in the Development cycle).

What i am trying to say, in a ranty way is, don't play PSO2 if the only reason you do play it is NGS. Or if you do, at least try to enjoy the game for what it is. No need for the absolute best stuff or to go down the MEAT route with High End affixes, but, at least, to not afk during UQ and answer when called out "LUL WHO CARE'S? NGS COMING OUT SOON"

How do you know if you are not doing good in the game? For me personally it is hard to evaluate if you are helping or hurting? I mean I don’t die in any UQ or UH. I think 🤔 I understand how my S-abilities work with my skill rotation. I think I have good gear?

I want people to remember my name! I want to be famous!

@RainGnyu said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

I mean I don’t die in any UQ or UH.

People who say stuff like this actually die in pugs.

@LapisWave said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@RainGnyu said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

I mean I don’t die in any UQ or UH.

People who say stuff like this actually die in pugs.

I just said I don’t die! Why would I lie! This thread reads like people cry about not having a party to crutch on. Pro-players don’t cry about what is missing from the game they just adapt. To many people crying about this or that to justify what they not good at doing with misdirection thread topic.

Meh I rarely die but that’s only because I play classes with some sort of safety net it things go south. I play Etoile and they have a lvl 85 skill that basically pulls you back from the brink of death which has definitely saved me from room wide dps fail punishments before in UQ. Before Etoile I used the Hunter subclass so I could do the same thing. Gotta play your way and work with what you’ve got.

Though once not even Etoile could save me because my big cat decided during a final phase to lay under my chin and block the screen so she could eat my controller. 😧

Well I am a Hunter Phantom. I love it!

there is no reason to spend millions of meseta on affixes when ngs is so close, just use the rivalite weapon/units that sega gave us for free

the highest priority now should be buying fashion so your character doesn't look like a hobo in ngs

elitists are upset because this is the truth

What's the point of buying fashion when you won't use 99% of it in the future anyway.

It's all about emotes baby.

@Matt said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

What's the point of buying fashion when you won't use 99% of it in the future anyway.

Both. Both is good. I have all the emotes I wanted now except the new SG Shiva ones so I’m saving my meseta for fashion. We can’t bring our meseta in NGS so make it rain!

Personally I find I never end up using older fashion I buy, so I don't really try to go all out because "I kinda like it" -- I'll only get something if I will 100% use it for an extended period of time.

Not that I buy much fashion anyway, I've used like less than 5 accessory tickets in my life.

Emotes though are just universal and fun to always be used at a moment's notice, definitely the best investment!

Although my favourite thing is actually gear, but judging from community response that's not a good thing... Plus also, PSO2 is not going away just because NGS exists, and since meseta doesn't transfer over, I feel like going all out is the way to go. Emotes will always be accessible later and most likely revived, because there's no way they'll keep them out of reach for newer players who join during NGS.

@Matt said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

unless Sega makes a ngs version of Sophis Raynal's set with updated textures I'm going to stay with my Sophis fashion for a long time.

I hope they do more sets like that in the future, it looks so cool.

Personally I find I never end up using older fashion I buy, so I don't really try to go all out because "I kinda like it" -- I'll only get something if I will 100% use it for an extended period of time.

Not that I buy much fashion anyway, I've used like less than 5 accessory tickets in my life.

Emotes though are just universal and fun to always be used at a moment's notice, definitely the best investment!

Although my favourite thing is actually gear, but judging from community response that's not a good thing...

I’m a fashion-holic so pretty much everything has been “but I need it!”, I’m sure NGS will make gorgeous clothes and I’ll want those too!

Emotes are definitely my biggest collection. When I first started I saw someone doing the male ver of Float and I’ve had to own all of them since. The best emotes are the bonus prizes from AC scratch, like the male ver Valentine one makes you cross your arms and have electricity coming off of you DBZ style. Luster’s is Quna’s heart hands dance. This game makes the best emotes! I need all of them but sometimes I sadly miss the FF one here or there.

Just reminded myself I suffered getting those awful Lookbook titles to get enough SG for Matoi 3 emote. Send help

What about your personal room? That will transfer over right?

From what we gather, there are no personal quarters in New Genesis.

@IfrianMMO said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I'm sick and tired of people "Waiting for NGS" and absolutely do nothing at all in PSO2.:

What if i join a UQ but dont join a party? When I go into a UQ OR SOMETHING that you need 8-12 PEOPLE for. I'm playing for my time. I do not care about anyone else.

I think you need to calm down with those BIG BOLD WORDS. We aren't stuck in a game that if we take to long to do something, the world BLOWS UP. Take a deep breath. Its just a game. I'm sorry if everyone isnt on par with everyone else. That everyone isn't pro mode only and that everyone else isn't as geared/pro at the class they JOINED with. Kind of just DEAL WITH IT you know?

EDIT: I WILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT TIME I'M IN A UQ I WILL TREAT EVERYONE LIKE MY ROMANTIC PARTNER AND INSURE THAT EVERYONE IS HAPPY ON OUR 10-20 MINUTE WALK OF LIFE TOGETHER. I WILL KISS AND HUG EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MY RANDOM UQS TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE FEELS HAPPY AND AT THEIR PEEK TEAM WORK ABILITY.

Not sure how to reply to this post without insulting your intelligence, but i will try.

Even if you join "solo", you are still joining a multi-player UQ, which means you are still joining 11 other players and thus wasting everyone else´s time if you are just derping around.

No-one is asking you to perform at top 5% world class performance, simply to do your best, which includes knowing and executing the basics of your class, and having gear that is relevant and on par with the content you are tackling, even if unaffixed.

It is not something unreasonable to ask from people participating in the endgame, and it is all you need to defeat the solo requirements for expert.

It really is not, and even less in our version, which is a free event gear piñata

If you are unable to understand that being a clueless dead-weight, or just derping around an UQ is literally wasting the time of 11 other players, and that it is not okay to do so, then you have serious problems, or you are just a selfish narcissist.

"Okay. I'm going to reply to this post without insulting your intelligence, but i will try."

I find this sentence pretty funny. You are having a conversation on a forum about a video game and you feel the need to continuously act like everything you say is big brain. You are playing an online game. People play how they want to. I'm sorry if the UQ takes a bit more time to complete. It sucks but deal with it. Welcome to online gaming.

I have an idea how about you go into a UQ and inspect everyone. If you feel their equipment might cause the UQ to go slower, leave and rejoin another UQ. Why not join with other "big brains" such as yourself so the issue will come less frequently?

I feel like if you were to play something that takes a team effort to actually win or do well in such as oh I don't know.. Counter Strike Competitive, you'd be the person on mic raging the whole time because we lost pistol round. After that rage the whole game because "you expect people to understand the game" yet you are still in silver?.

You are a very weird person and I'm not trying to insult you, unlike you tried to when your opening sentence.

Also.

WELCOME TO ONLINE GAMES WHERE THE GAME ITSELF CAN BE DONE ENDGAME WITH ANY AMOUNT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT GEAR AND EXPERIENCES.

Also NGS is coming out. Why even bother. Lmao.

EDIT: Forgot my bolds.

EDIT EDIT: Thinking about it now.. Go play World of Warcraft and level to max. Then go into Looking for Raid and see how long it takes for the raid to be finished.