Is there Wired Lance in NGS?

I don't think I saw Wired Lance in any of the trailers. Will there be wired lance in PSO2NGS?

They specifically only chose 1 weapon per class strictly for the beta. We do not know what other weapons will be available at launch. Though we do know there will be more per class.

There will be more, there are NPC Guards with Partizans equiped but players can not use those yet.

Also Gunner can currently equip 2 things, TMG and Rifles.

According to the beta testers, the weapon sub-category selection of the personal shop of NGS beta has following categories.

• Sword - beta
  • Wired Lance
  • Partisan
  • Twin Daggers
  • Double Saber
  • Knuckles - beta
  • Assault Rifle - beta
  • Launcher
  • Twin Machine Guns - beta
  • Rod - beta
  • Talis
  • Wand - beta

It's interesting to see weapon categories not available in the beta are included on the list. Maybe this list is what they are going to provide at the service start.

EDIT: added notes on the weapon categories playable in the beta.

We need hammers (or mace)! GIVING BIG SMACK IN THE FACE!

No harmonizer 😞 I really hope we get Summoner eventually

@Pulptenks They’re already classified as wands.

Thanks all! The Wired Lance is the most PSO weapon! Bummer if it wasn't in PSO2NGS!

Thanks @Fiona-Respha ! Can't wait to play NGS!

@rez2cool said in Is there Wired Lance in NGS?:

Thanks all! The Wired Lance is the most PSO weapon! Bummer if it wasn't in PSO2NGS!

Thanks @Fiona-Respha ! Can't wait to play NGS!

wired lance was introduced in PSO2.... so hardly the iconic PSO weapon, sabers, slicers, claw/s, handguns, shotguns, lasers/beams all missing from this iteration.
With canes and wands being rolled into one category, despite being very different in game (canes were striking focussed like PSO2 wand, and wands were mini rods for faster tech use).

Honestly I was hoping they gave Katanas to Hunter or Fighter and Bows to Ranger. Seems like they might be just dropping Braver, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Looks like we'll have to wait and see but, it seems likely. What a shame though Katana was pretty cool.

@DishSoap is too soon to say if they are dropping then or not, the closed beta obviously was not going to use all classes and even if the classes are not in the start when NGS is released they can appear again after all those 3 classes were added after some time in the game.