Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!

You all know what outfit I am talking about! Wow and people talk about Sega censorship! Their isn’t any censorship when it comes to that outfit! How much photon adsorption do you need with an outfit like that?

And that makes it all the more silly that Cast basewear and Hariette basewear got altered.

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this thread other than starting another flame war.

This might be among the most pointless topics I've ever seen on a forum.

I'm actually impressed with how little is given to even discuss. No outfit name, no picture. Nothing specific enough to be talked about. Especially since so many outfits fit the label. Even before this scratch. What exactly is new to discuss?

@HarmlessSyan said in Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!:

And that makes it all the more silly that Cast basewear and Hariette basewear got altered.

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this thread other than starting another flame war.

Well it goes to show that Sega understand the rating system and laws when it comes to censorship. The premise that you are the owner in some right when it comes to you avatar but not when it comes to story content. Which is all my personal opinion.

@SuccubusAlice said in Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!:

I'm actually impressed with how little is given to even discuss. No outfit name, no picture. Nothing specific enough to be talked about. Especially since so many outfits fit the label. Even before this scratch. What exactly is new to discuss?

I am very specific in what I write ✍️ words are powerful.

@RainGnyu said in Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!:

@HarmlessSyan said in Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!:

Well it goes to show that Sega understand the rating system and laws when it comes to censorship. The premise that you are the owner in some right when it comes to you avatar but not when it comes to story content. Which is all my personal opinion.

??? I listed 2 outfits and you dragging story into this?

??? I listed 2 outfits and you dragging story into this?

I understand you personal enjoyment is affected! Cast need love also!

@SuccubusAlice said in Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!:

RainGnyu has a history of trying to stir up pro-censorship sentiment at this point. It's not the first topic he's made to try and steer people's thoughts to want more content adjustment.

The funny thing is despite saying "You all know what outfit I am talking about!", I honestly don't because there are a few he might mean. If I had to guess he might be talking about Cassith Salute, and if so this would be funny because it's a big bodysuit that clearly mismatches skin colour and is technically one of the outfits with the most coverage in the game.

@Miraglyth said in Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!:

RainGnyu has a history of trying to stir up pro-censorship sentiment at this point. It's not the first topic he's made to try and steer people's thoughts to want more content adjustment.

The funny thing is despite saying "You all know what outfit I am talking about!", I honestly don't because there are a few he might mean. If I had to guess he might be talking about Cassith Salute, and if so this would be funny because it's a big bodysuit that clearly mismatches skin colour and is technically one of the outfits with the most coverage in the game.

Then that would mean they all pixelated bodysuit.....right or wrong?

@Miraglyth said in Have you guys seen that one outfit that’s basically naked!:

If I had to guess he might be talking about Cassith Salute, and if so this would be funny because it's a big bodysuit that clearly mismatches skin colour and is technically one of the outfits with the most coverage in the game.

Then that would mean they all pixelated bodysuit.....right or wrong?

Wrong, actually. Most* outfits and layered wear are layered on top of a character's base model as defined by the proportions chosen in character creation. This is most obviously seen when you equip a new outerwear and still see the same basewear, innerwear and body paint in all the places that outerwear doesn't cover.

* Obvious exceptions include the various rappy, lillipan and sadeenian suits which are outfits with the special property of overriding the whole character model and sometimes also character customisation proportions.

You know by making this thread, you just promoting the idea that whoever censored the game is the first place, is a hypocrite right?

I've never seen a self-destruct on this scale before

Edit: well shit, I just broke my stance

What outfit? you mean the stripper bit covers? yeah seen that one. haha.

PSO gone Blade Runner.. It's whatever I guess, I get more pissed off at the people touting this series as a thing for a particular subculture regarding lewd perceptively young characters when it really isn't intended to be based around that at all.

I see their angles to an extent I just don't agree with the notion of it making up the basis for gaming this series.

Foamy bubbles? Captive Records?

lol xD since we on this topic 🙂 Won't about those damn naked shorts this week!? GME, AMC, man; now PSO2. Clione set is a current addition too...

mimimi mimi mi! XD