Everyone should be doing limited Quest only! Extra hard only!

Sangamori the Possessed camo Drops from the ongoing LQ on XH difficulty, and also from Tokyo Rainbow keys. One source that is presently farmable (but only for another 3 weeks) and one permanent source which is limited by an extremely limited manual distribution of rainbow keys. Not only do you get more 15 star drop with very good stats drops plus I want that camo super bad so trying to flood the market with them as much as possible.

The Sangamori the Possessed camo should only sell for 100 million at most!

The price will go down as word spreads, but this is nice to know besides. Thanks.

@RainGnyu If you want the Camo super bad can't you just farm the LQ? The price will drop naturally if people want to farm the LQ for the weapon camo, and honestly right now it seems - Farm the LQ get camo sell camo on marketboard - Stonks.

No everyone shouldn't be running the run so they can get a como that you want to buy at a price that you agree with. if you want it so bad grind up the meseta and buy it, or farm it like you are on subsidy and dumping your crop in the ocean.

More people more opportunities! Also informing the community of a high money source will improve all that I want. Words are the most powerful thing in any world!

but it means nothing anyway, as NGS is due soon and I don't see much future for PSO2 core game. why play a 10 year old game that was simply a half hearted marketing tool for the new version when the new iteration is out in a few months?

just play your game your way, have fun while you can... don't be winding yourself up about stuff like camos that wont be used in NGS anyway.

but like I have no issue asking for folks to ruin the mission with you, its more the way it comes off as "hey everyone run this mission cause I want X to be in the shop and its too high priced for me to buy right now". it screams of entitlement TBH

Nice to know but I spend enough time in this game lol, Gotta place blocks in Minecraft

We've finaly found the Karenrappy

@RainGnyu said in Everyone should be doing limited Quest only! Extra hard only!:

Sangamori the Possessed camo Drops from the ongoing LQ on XH difficulty, and also from Tokyo Rainbow keys. One source that is presently farmable (but only for another 3 weeks) and one permanent source which is limited by an extremely limited manual distribution of rainbow keys.

Wow, you copy-pasted not only from my post but the quote it responded to as if it was the same sentence lol. If you're going to so transparently try to enlist forum users to spend a ton of time farming something they don't want just because you do, the least you could do is type up the details yourself.

@captain-codpiece said in Everyone should be doing limited Quest only! Extra hard only!:

if you want it so bad grind up the meseta and buy it, or farm it

This resolves the topic.

It one of the hardest items to obtain in this game from what I can see! I got a 400 running and boost still nothing! It a great community why not ask them for help in getting this item for me! You should help me spread the word out!

@RainGnyu said in Everyone should be doing limited Quest only! Extra hard only!:

It one of the hardest items to obtain in this game from what I can see! I got a 400 running and boost still nothing! It a great community why not ask them for help in getting this item for me! You should help me spread the word out!

I wouldn't use a 400% rdr (since that costs $ and doesn't make THAT much of a difference). The best thing you can do is use a 250% rdr and a 100% triboost, Being in a 4 man party, rdr alliance buff and.... run as much as possible. In the end the more chances you have to faster it'll drop. Good luck though!!!!

why not ask them for help in getting this item for me

Because not only does that do nothing for anyone who'd give you the charity of their time and help, but at the end of the day you'll still be trying to stir up outrage in an insultingly transparent promotion of content adjustment they may not agree with.

If you're expecting an entire forum to farm a specific item specifically for your sake, you might want to step back and rethink this.

@Miraglyth said in Everyone should be doing limited Quest only! Extra hard only!:

why not ask them for help in getting this item for me

Because not only does that do nothing for anyone who'd give you the charity of their time and help, but at the end of the day you'll still be trying to stir up outrage in an insultingly transparent promotion of content adjustment they may not agree with.

What? What are you talking about?

@_Flux_ said in Everyone should be doing limited Quest only! Extra hard only!:

If you're expecting an entire forum to farm a specific item specifically for your sake, you might want to step back and rethink this.

Why not? It just a game! We supposed to have fun right. Just helping someone without wanting anything back sometimes should be enjoyment in itself. See a lot of people have gotten away from to true enjoyment of what gaming is about.