Servers offline?

Did something happen? I'm seeinh all servers as offline and there are no news about this on the website. The unscheduled maint. dates from yesterday (01/27). I assume something broke again?

Yes there's an emergency maintenance right now. They tweeted about this earlier.

Please, don't just Tweet stuff about emergency maintenance and other important information. Some people don't use Twitter (or FB for that matter), they check the site for news.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Servers offline?:

Please, don't just Tweet stuff about emergency maintenance and other important information. Some people don't use Twitter (or FB for that matter), they check the site for news.

This. There has been way too many instances where info is only posted on FB/TW. I'd really appreciate it if I could get all of my PSO2 news from... the news section on the official website.

Fuck Twitter and Facebook.

That seems to be another thing that all MMO developers do, put it only on twitter the shitter. Inform more people at a time? Well yeah, but if they put it everywhere, then they could inform everyone. What's the point of "News & Announcements" section if they refuse to put any news there?

I just wish they would give us more information then what they gave, also ? When they do maintenance for Global do we also get the premium time back like you do on JP and another thing 100% tri-boost as a “we’re sorry” they could at least give us a 200 tri-boost for six hours I’m not trying to be petty it’s just I have so many 100% tri-oosts it is ridiculous

This is what I mean by extending our premium F4D81A18-BA9E-4234-97F3-A1BCFC7208FD.jpeg

@SaviorZero82 yes premium is always automatically extended

@Laep ok, I have never seen them post about it and was wondering

So you know the news is on twitter and facebook but WONT look there so you can come here just to moan?.

@Kris-Nutta11 Can you give one good reason why there wasn't, and probably will never be any relevant information on these official forums? Because it's dumb.

@Kris-Nutta11

Yes, because I shouldn't have to visit a pedophile site to get my PSO2 news.

I heard about the pedo thing not being against TOC but your not subscibe to the whole of twatter. Mine is exclusivley for pso maintenance I dont personally use twitter. Only used face book for farmville 1 and that was over 10 years ago. The point is yu KNOW where the info is but wont look there and just complain, as if that is your only pleasure in life.