I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!

I am upset that two item camo on ship 1 is placed on the market for 525 million. To me and just my personal opinion, it is ridiculous and I what to boycott the market. I want everyone who wants to join my campaign by setting everything they have in their players shop to 525 million no matter what it is. Place everything in your shop at this ridiculous amount!

Help me boycott the market and push back these greedy (My personal opinion) green trolls!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNRl3kAATk

While I understand it’s frustrating seeing something you want go fo a high price, this is one of the most childish posts that I’ve read in a while.

Have you tried messaging them and making them an offer? When people get something new and they aren’t sure on the price of it, they will often stick it up at high prices as a placeholder and see what offers they get for it.

Even if this Turns out not to be the case in this instance, It’s a free market, and people can and should be allowed to set the prices they want, and if people feel the price for that item is too high, they will gradually lower until they reach a price where someone is willing to pay, this is how supply and demand works. Ultimately that is what something is worth not what you personally think it should be, but what a seller can get for said item.

Well isn't someone entitled.

I heard that someone bought Rainbow Blade on Ship 3, placed them all at absurd prices.

I'm thinking some item stock limits might need to be implemented.

As beautiful as the new camos are, there are always reruns of the Scratches.

Hopefully next time the drop ratio can be increased to balance the market price.

They are allowed to do so. If no one is willing to pay the said price, they'll lower it. I can afford to buy it, but I'd never buy a camo for that price, not even 10% of that price, maybe... 2% of that price.

I know it is childish I get that. But sometimes people only understand when they feel the hurt. I would like people to take notice. I don’t want the rare baseball card mentality. I would like to adhere to the original concept of PSO enjoyment before the greedy green troll sets up shop.

@RainGnyu said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

I know it is childish I get that. But sometimes people only understand when they feel the hurt. I would like people to take notice. I don’t want the rare baseball card mentality. I would like to adhere to the original concept of PSO enjoyment before the greedy green troll sets up shop.

What are you talking about when you talk about "The original concept of PSO enjoyment"?

PSO was always known as a game that had some extremely low drop rates and where no single player could access all items and content by design, and had many many drops outright banned from their SECTION ID, thus preventing them from getting it themselves.

There is nothing in the design of any PSO game that even comes close to suggest that you should be able to have or afford all items, and there are tools in the game, such as learning how to affix properly, which will make you rich in mere hours by selling pre-affixed items, that suddenly make all those "greedy auctions" decently affordable.

Do not blame those who play the market because you have neither the knowledge nor are willing to put in the effort.

@IfrianMMO said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

@RainGnyu said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

What are you talking about when you talk about "The original concept of PSO enjoyment"?

PSO was always known as a game that had some extremely low drop rates and where no single player could access all items and content by design, and had many many drops outright banned from their SECTION ID, thus preventing them from getting it themselves.

There is nothing in the design of any PSO game that even comes close to suggest that you should be able to have or afford all items, and there are tools in the game, such as learning how to affix properly, which will make you rich in mere hours by selling pre-affixed items, that suddenly make all those "greedy auctions" decently affordable.

Do not blame those who play the market because you have neither the knowledge nor are willing to put in the effort.

Ok you are right! Enough said!

Also, even if they have them all. People can just scratch more of them (I'm assuming this is some new camo that just came out), and they'd have to buy them to keep the price that high. That's not really sustainable. I'd give it a week, maybe 2, and I'm sure by then it'll be more affordable!

If it's a drop, can always try to farm it yourself :'D

@RikaPSO said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

Also, even if they have them all. People can just scratch more of them (I'm assuming this is some new camo that just came out), and they'd have to buy them to keep the price that high. That's not really sustainable. I'd give it a week, maybe 2, and I'm sure by then it'll be more affordable!

If it's a drop, can always try to farm it yourself :'D

Sangamori the Possessed camo

@RikaPSO said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

They are allowed to do so. If no one is willing to pay the said price, they'll lower it.

</topic> really. This complaint is silly.

@MasterDarkwingz said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

there are always reruns of the Scratches.

No, there are occasionally mixtures of small portions of multiple scratches. Not one cosmetic scratch has been rerun, despite reasoned request in some cases.

Drops from the ongoing LQ on XH difficulty, and also from Tokyo Rainbow keys. One source that is presently farmable (but only for another 3 weeks) and one permanent source which is limited by an extremely limited manual distribution of rainbow keys.

@Miraglyth said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

They are allowed to do so. If no one is willing to pay the said price, they'll lower it.

</topic> really. This complaint is silly.

@MasterDarkwingz said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

there are always reruns of the Scratches.

No, there are occasionally mixtures of small portions of multiple scratches. Not one cosmetic scratch has been rerun, despite reasoned request in some cases.

Drops from the ongoing LQ on XH difficulty, and also from Tokyo Rainbow keys. One source that is presently farmable (but only for another 3 weeks) and one permanent source which is limited by an extremely limited manual distribution of rainbow keys.

Thank you! What is LQ?

Thank you! What is LQ?

Limited-Time Quest. Basically the Magatsu in space quest.

@Miraglyth said in I am a little upset! Starting a campaign of 525 million against the greedy green Trolls!:

Thank you! What is LQ?

Limited-Time Quest. Basically the Magatsu in space quest.

That is a tough one for me because of the AIS (hate the robot stuff). Do I have to do it on ultra Hard to get the drop?

Thank you again for the information! On the real!

Its been like this on the JP server too, just not nearly as bad...the problem is, many of the people who played on the JP server already knew in advance what items are going to be in high-demand, when content drops and certain items become valuable (recycle tokens) for example and they start to get greedy, its a natural part of an MMo but with game this old...JP players have a huge advantage.