Question about Satellite Cannon

Has anyone else gotten this?

I got mine during the CBT, but I do not remember the source. I almost want to say it was from a shop that isnt available during the OBT. It definitely wasn't from the AQ the wiki says.

A player asked me about it last night and I was trying to help him get it, but we could not find it anywhere. Checked all shops, did the AQ it "drops" from, nothing.

I have also not seen any other rangers using it, but I just contributed that to newer players not knowing of its glory.

One reason it's not used a lot is it can hit hard with WB but the risk is so huge cause unless you can sit for 4 secs charging to stage 3 most things on sh and above will wreck you. But the giant turtle drops it.i forget his name lol i call him as I see him

@Meta77 ah I know the enemy you refer to.

The risk is huge, but if you know the enemy it isnt too bad to prime it. Mainly only useful with the right skills set up to scale the damage, the ramp up time makes it lower DPS if you don't have all those extra skills.

True but yea he is the boss that drops it. His rare for even more so.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Question about Satellite Cannon:

@Meta77 ah I know the enemy you refer to.

The risk is huge, but if you know the enemy it isnt too bad to prime it. Mainly only useful with the right skills set up to scale the damage, the ramp up time makes it lower DPS if you don't have all those extra skills.

What extra skills set it up? I got it yesterday off a drop.

@KamikazeElite59 Blight rounds maxed out, all the damage bonus for Precision (the skill for extra damage to weak points) and standing snipe (since you are immobile).

I really dislike standing snipe for general play, though. Mainly use that skill tree when I know it's a boss fight that will last. Everything else is just moving area to area too much in my opinion.